Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 357 Replies | Last Page

Smart baby: I looked into CBAD and I like it but I read in the FAQ about some of the things that can happen to it and I changed my mind. Some ladies reported some malfunctions with it and some had too many high days (which can be a result of not testing properly). That one seemed easy too easy to make a mistake. The monitor has an alarm function and gives you a 6 hour testing window with a time countdown but you just have to use FMU each day and it must be around the same time. I too liked that the sticks came in bigger packs so eventually you will spend less for them unless you get a bun in the oven right away, lolol. Hopefully...that'd be great. Also I needed a more solid confirmation of ovulation day. Which is around CD11 now for me. But almost 3 years and 10 months ago I BD on CD 16 (one day in that whole month) and got pregnant!! I just got my Masters degree and I was like...but I'm exhausted from school!! I was happy though. Shocked, but happy.

7 years ago

@Mummum2 - I will know better after this cycle. I have never used OPKs before since I was always able to detect using other methods.

If I get too many smiley face days that will be a deal breaker for me. I just want the "real" fertile days to be revealed. Like the sample picture they provided I want to see 3 days HIGH followed by 2 days PEAK and ending with one last HIGH. Any more than those 6 days and I'm going to probably miss the best days cause SO needs a break...lol

7 years ago

smartbaby: Lolol and good luck!

7 years ago

Hi all! It looks like most of us did not get our BFP last cycle (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). Poo!

I'm sorry I've been MIA. I had a bit of a sad freak out this month. I really am not sure what happened but I just wanted nothing to do with babies, TTC, or charting for a while. I think I really had my heart set on a 2017 baby and since that's really unlikely to happen at this point it made me really sad. I really love the idea of finding something perfect about each potential due date so that I do get quite so stuck on one.

I'm in my fertile window (according to all of my apps XD) so here's hoping for a January baby! Sending baby dust to you all!

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

@rubix_cubes6 - I do the same thing with due dates...I was stuck on having an Oct baby...but would have still been very happy with Sept...then I was good with a Thanksgiving or Christmas baby...now I'm not enthused about about any date in particular, just hoping I am lucky asap.

A healthy baby is all I am concerned with at this point. And I hope we all get that expeditiously :-)

7 years ago

Rubix_cubes6: Sorry you are feeling like this. I hope you feel some invisible force that will hold you up as you pass through this dry season in your life. I am well acquainted with that feeling. Don't give up.

Rubix_cube6 and Smartbaby: I do the same thing with dates too. I wanted a Spring or Summer or Fall baby. I would have been okay with a Christmas or March baby but I kind of hope I am not pregnant in January or February because of the snow. I live in NY and where I live the town takes too long to salt, sand, or plow. I don't feel comfortable walking around or driving in snowy conditions. But if that's when my egg gets fertilized so be it.

7 years ago

Rubix_cubes6: Sorry you are feeling like this. I hope you feel some invisible force that will hold you up as you pass through this dry season in your life. I am well acquainted with that feeling. Don't give up.

Rubix_cube6 and Smartbaby: I do the same thing with dates too. I wanted a Spring or Summer or Fall baby. I would have been okay with a Christmas or March baby but I kind of hope I am not pregnant in January or February because of the snow. I live in NY and where I live the town takes too long to salt, sand, or plow. I don't feel comfortable walking around or driving in snowy conditions. But if that's when my egg gets fertilized so be it.

7 years ago

Hi All!! I do the same exact thing with due dates!! So funny!
But in the end like you guys said, just a healthy little bean and whenever that feels like it coming... I'll be ok with whatever date.
Welcome back Rubix! Yep, you're right, I think most of us are still ttc.
Best of luck for a Jan. Baby!!

User Image

7 years ago

You ladies are some of the most supportive women I've met in my life.

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

Rubix_cubes6: Awww, hugs!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo