Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 357 Replies | Last Page

Hi!

Lyssa, I looked at your image and I'm pretty sure I can see a line too!! Did you do another test? Anxious for you and fingers crossed!!

Miracle, thank you for the encouraging words! So did AF show up yesterday?? I sure hope she did not!

GinSue: sorry to hear you're being tortured by a long cylce! It's so frustrating, I know how it is going over every little twinge wondering 'AF or pregnancy?!?'. I sure hope you find out soon either way!

And news Rocio?

7 years ago

Thank you ladies for being so sweet and encouraging! I finally got AF early this morning.. :(
I'm hoping we have a 2018 baby now since that was the last try for this year!

Lyssajade! Yaaay so happy for you!!! Did the line get darker today??

User Image

7 years ago

Sorry miracle... I guess you are onto 2018 with me! I personally wasn't too crazy about a baby being born real close to Christmas. But January would be nice! I always try to find a reason why the next cylce would be 'perfect'. Sort of a way to help me deal. January would likely make the baby an earth sign, which is what my two year old is, so they would hopefully get along better then!

7 years ago

So sorry to hear Miracle . Wishing you a lot of and on the next cycle.

Miracle & AKJ976: I haven't taken another test yet, although I will probably take one in the morning if my temp rises again.

Not sure what happened, this morning (10DPO) I had a huge temp dip about 0.4 difference from yesterday morning. It didn't make sense to me, because I had already had a temp dip at 6 dpo and they were both still above the coverline. Can you have a temp dip twice and still end up with a BFP?, or would that be a good indication that AF is on her way and we weren't successful?

I noticed I am cramping a little bit more today, some AF like cramps. Also seemed to be a bit moodier today than usual. Probably starting to get to me that you can have all these symptoms happen and it not lead to where you want it. Like yet again, you were fooled.

So I have a strong feeling I'm going to be out soon. I'll keep updating

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

7 years ago

Just to update you guys...I have been having some brownish cm this morning amd yesterday so I am not sure if that is a sign AF is on the way. If so I am definitely going to invest in those opks to see if I am actually even ovulating this month.
Looks like we are gonna have to wait until 2018 might be a good thing as we have a wedding Dec 28th.

7 years ago

Woke up to some pinkish brown spotting this morning. Still crossing my fingers that it may be IB and not AF. Temp also went back up but not as much, still above coverline.

I decided not to test this morning to see if AF is going to show, if she doesn't I will in the next few days.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

7 years ago

Think we are in thr same boat LyssaJade! I am CD40 today and 18dpo I think. Having similar symptoms to you. Lets hope AF stays at bay if not then next month we might have more luck

7 years ago

Yes i really do hope so GinSue. Good luck and crossing my fingers for you too. If not, i will have to find you ladies again next cycle. It has definitely helped me not feel as crazy and easier to get through this waiting.

7 years ago

@miracle80 - unfortunately AF showed up 2 days late...everything was looking good until then...had a squinter on Monday and started spotting yesterday (Friday) and temp dipped this morning (Saturday).

I kinda knew AF was gonna catch me about Wednesday night just because I stopped experiencing a lot of the symptoms I'd been having. Thursday I felt "normal", which wasn't a good sign.

Even though I didn't the BBT decline on Thursday or Friday as I would have expected I was sure AF was on the way.

Hope you continue to elude the witch...GOOD LUCK!!!

7 years ago

Well im calling it. AF showed 3 days early, and I'm officially out. On to the next cycle and a 2018 baby

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo