Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 357 Replies | Last Page

Just found out we're pregnant - Really was not sure since symptoms kept coming and going and I had lots of cramping near AF expected date. I just finally got to stop for a test the other night and took it after dinner - It was immed. positive :O

Baby dust sent your way I believe I'm 6 weeks and I have major morning sickness LOL all day sickness

Keep me posted :)

7 years ago

Rubix_cubes6, AKJ976, and mummytummy: I'm sorry you guys are all out for this month. I may be joining you too. We can go nuts POAS, hear voices, and make a leftover stick bonfire for the next cycle together.
LyssaJade: I hate the TWW. Good luck, girl! Let this be your big moment! Fingers crossed
Rocio.jim and swtbttfly41: A very big fat congratulations to you!! I wish you blessings, and the best of luck to you

Cycle Update: As of 6:00am, AF arrived 1 day earlier. I'm out officially. Balls! .

I have started the Clearblue Fertility Monitor (not the OPK one; it's the touchscreen monitor). Hopefully, I'll get better results and understand my cycle better since it's changed after having my daughter almost 3 years ago. Until, the next TWW....

7 years ago

Hi rubix_cubes6! I also stopped bc in Jan. My periods have been all over the place the past couple months :( I'm currently on CD 32 with no period. I have been having some dark brown spotting (sorry, TMI!) for the past couple days and now a very light brown tinted discharge when I wipe (sorry again), but all HPTs are negative :( I'm holding out hoping I just ovulated really late and maybe this is implantation bleeding? Or I'm about to start AF any day now and my body is just being mean making we wait ;)

7 years ago

Rocio and Swtbttrfly41

Im so sorry waecamar0 to hear your offically out too . Lots of and to you ladies that are on to the next month. I've just have a gut feeling all day today that I will be joining you all soon.

I'm still too early to test, so I've stayed out of stores lol but I have been noticing very light cramping/pinching feeling on both sides. I stood up too fast today I think and had a terrible pain shoot up my left hip.

My chest is still sore and achy all over and my temps are still high for now.

Also, TMI but noticed yesterday and today that I kept having this "wet" feeling and also that my cm has changed to creamy/ lotion like. I'm hoping these are good signs, but probably my body playing tricks on me.

Only time will tell i guess... but this is still going super slow.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

7 years ago

LyssaJade: Thanks and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you .
Melluann: Good luck and

7 years ago

Hey ladies hopping on this if thats ok. Congratulations to all of you who have gotten you must be so thrilled!!!

To those of you who are out or still getting BFNs - keep positive and sticky vibes and baby dust to you all.

I am ttc #1... CD34 and 12dpo - I think! I came off BC in Dec around Christmas time. Because of that i have no idea if I had O or not. I did a HPT this morning and got a BFN. Since coming off BC I have been having 33-35 day cycles. It hasn't been like the usual full blown AF more just redish/brown CM (TMI sorry) for 3-4 days which the doc said would be my AF and my body adjusting to coming off BC. But I am unsure if anyone else has had a similar experience.

I don't think I have had any symptoms and I have been trying not to over-think or over-analyse anything. Some days I have had tender/fuller feeling bbs but also had ewcm. Fingers crossed for all of us!

My AF is due Tues 11th so we will see what the next few days bring.

7 years ago

GinSue and Friendc2: Hi! The waiting for ovulation and TWW stink I know! But so do all the BFNs. I came off BC too and I didn't have your symptoms but the bc I took was a very mild and low dosage. Do a search on the pill you took and see what you come up with. Also, maybe start checking for EWCM and using an OPK but not the dollar ones - they give you such a small fertility window. I hope you find out whether you're ovulation as that will take out a lot of the guesswork.

Someday soon we will have BFPs so don't be anxious and don't give up!

7 years ago

@GinSue - my AF is expected tomorrow as well...I am scared to test...but dreading seeing the witch at the same time...did your doctor recommend and natural remedies to expedite the return on normal cycles?

I am DPO14 (I think)...most signs point to that, but I have gotten 3 different dates using CTP, FF and OG.

Yesterday I felt like AF could definitely be on the way, but today there is no sign of her.

My cycle length varies slightly (25-29) so the only way I can be sure of the length this cycle is to confirm ovulation day.

So I'm desperately trying to just wait it out until CD30 without going crazy.

7 years ago

Hi Smartbaby! No my doc didn't say anything about natural remedies. Just recommended taking a folic acid supplement when trying. Have u been using any natural remedies? I don't feel as if AF is on its way yet at all but maybe she will arrive 2mw!

Who would have thought....spend so mamy years trying not to get pregnant but they never explain this to you! It is frustrating! I am trying not to think too much about it but its hard not to.

Best of luck to you....lets hope she doesnt arrive 2mw!

7 years ago

Hello lovely ladies!

Been a while, feel like I've got a lot to catch up on!

How are you feeling Rocio? Still getting those nice BFPs? How many dpo are you now?

Mummum2, SOrry to hear the witch showed!! Hope you can get your cylce all figured out and it helps to catch that egg this next cylce!

Mummytummy I feel your frustration and heart ache girl!! It IS so terribly hard to maintain that positive attitude! I wish that I had words of wisdom to share but I just don't! I do feel happy though chatting with you ladies, knowing we are not alone in this battle.

Friendc2: Welcome! I've heard it can be a difficult struggle sometimes coming off bc, I never really had trouble myself, with that anyways! I hope your body adjusts quickly and you get that BFP soon!

Lyssa: so will you be testing in 3 days then?? Are your temps still high? Sounds like you've got a lot of symptoms, hoping that is a good sign!

Hey GinSue: Isn't it sooo hard NOT to over analyze everything!! My first 2 cycles were similar to yours at first coming off of bc then I got my first BFP (that I later lost) that 3rd cylce! So hopefully real soon your body will be ready for baby! I do think about that irony you mentioned about spending years preventing! If we only knew!! Ahh well

Smart baby: Hang in there!! I know how slow these days before AF go!

AFM: Though AF has not officially shown yet, and was due (I thought) yesterday or today, I am finally seeing signs that tomorrow will be the day. I've been testing too and all BFN. Soooo today I called and got a 'consultation' set up with my OB to discuss what options I have next. I'm reeeeally hoping I can try Clomid. With one tube, I'm thinking maybe the dominate ovary is the side that doesn't have the tube and maybe that's why TTC is so hard for me. I guess we shall see. I see him next week Friday, YAY.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo