Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 357 Replies | Last Page

That is fantastic Hberry! You must be thrilled!

So today I am CD13 and I have noticed a lot of ewcm today and yesterday. As I have been having irregular cycles I have charted yesterday as my ovulation day as it seems like I have had more ewcm than ever before....sorry for tmi but we are all on the same boat here I guess! So perhaps after coming off BC I haven't ovulated in previous cycles and I definitely feel so different this cycle like this seems quite distinct. I had a lot of abdominal cramping today and yesterday also which I have read can be a sign of ovulation.

I am 1dpo today as far as I can figure out so I am officially in my tww again! [

7 years ago

Im excited. DH said this one better be his boy lol Allergies are terrible today. The only reason for me to be sick and feeling cruddy.

User image

7 years ago

Awesome GinSue!

It's a great feeling I think when you get your body figured out!! And the TTW begins!!

Mummum: have you had any positive symptoms yet?? Have you tested? I believe you were a day ahead of me.

Anyone else symptom spotting in the TTW wait??

Hberry, hope DH gets his boy!!

AFM: 7 dpo today, I feel exactly the same as I did last cycle, which I know means nothing, but I am not getting any hopes up. I just like to prepare for the worst, makes my life easier I think! So as soon as AF shows up, I have to call to schedule my HSG. DH and I have already looked into the nearest IVF clinic (that's what's next for us if the tube is blocked). Prices are actually not terrible and my insurance should pay for a good chunk. So... I'm feeling pretty positive really for whatever this TTC journey has in store!

7 years ago

GinSue: Glad to know your body is adjusting to being off the pill. Good luck this cycle.

AKJ976: I am a day ahead of you and I haven't really had any symptoms that can't be dismissed as something else like getting my period soon. I am looking for the needle-like pain but I have not had any. But then again having that pain could have been unique to that pregnancy only. I don't know. If AF shows I hope I don't get sick again for the 4th or 5th time in a row.

7 years ago

Still don't know what to think about my chart. I think I am 11 DPO today. My temp has been going up which I'm taking as a good sign since they usually drop right around now.

I have had cramping the past couple of days and some very light spotting this morning. I'm not even sure if I should call it spotting since it was just a little bit of pink mixed in with my CM. I'm taking that as a good sign since I never have spotting before AF.

I did take a test this morning and got nothing. It's still early but I got a strong BFP at this point with my son.

At this point I just want to sleep until either AF or my BFP comes.

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

@rubix_cubes6 - that's exactly how I feel about sleeping for the next 7 days

My chart looks nothing like any chart I've had before. IDK what to make of it. I think I'm 9DPO. I tested this morning too and it was a BFN.

I have had very mild cramping and some weird sensations the past couple of days so I thought I'd give it a shot.

7 years ago

rubix_cubes6: Right there with you. I got a negative result too. I'm 12 DPO today. For the last several cycles AF has showed around 26. I did have a random cycle of 24, 25, 27 in the last 6 months. The only symptom I have today is CM. I don't feel pregnant though. If AF shows, hopefully it won't be a rough one. If my cycle changes it is usually rough. I have no cramps or bloating today yet which is strange since I'm due for AF today most likely but sometimes tomorrow.

By this time with my last pregnancy I had cramps and sore boobs. Cramps started about 5/6 days after sex on CD 16 (not sure when I ovulated in that cycle). Fingers crossed for you!

Smartbaby: 9DPO can be early. I hope you get your BFP too! When is your period due?

7 years ago

@rubix_cubes6 - AF isn't due for another 7 days...didn't test today, but might test tomorrow

7 years ago

Rubix: you sound discouraged and I totally get it.. try to keep yourself busy. Im sure you've heard that before and that you're trying. Know that there are many women feeling the way you do, and we all have to keep working at it and not give up!

Smartbaby: 9 dpo is still really early, hope you see a BFP soon! If not, keep on keeping on! Next cylce would give us all Valentine's Day babies!

Mummum: I hope you get an answer soon either way. Those days where your cylce is just suddenly a day or 2 longer are pure torture!

7 years ago

@AKJ976 - yes it is still early...I know...I just don't have much hope this month...I just feel out...time will tell...I plan to test while I wait for AF...I brought both HPTs and tampons with me on vacation...glad that I will be uber busy the next week and a half so I won't have to think too much about it either way

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo