Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 357 Replies | Last Page

AK- I know. She knew we were talking about having more kids. She made me feel low. I'm sick of being treated this way and sick if her thinking she knows it all, especially with badgercare (wisconsin state health insurance). She claims my husband will have to pay for this baby's birth while on badgercare and he wouldnt. He only paid for our daughters because at the time of her birth we were engaged and not yet married.

User image

7 years ago

Ajk976: DPO 4 yesterday, today DPO 5. I'm glad that you OB/GYN is a nice guy. I go to a nice ob/GYN too. It's my regular doc who has a attitude. I think he doesn't like the obamacare that I had, because the payout is very slow. Not my fault...but still he has an attitude.
Hberry: Your mil sounds like a crab. When my first was born not yet 24hours, my mil said her nose was ugly. I never realized until later that she has a personality disorder. :(

7 years ago

She can get over it. DH and I wanted more kids and had discussed it. Everything was just fine until she had mentioned "How are you going to pay for college for all the kids?" Um hello my kids can work and save up for college while in high school. I had to work until I was injured and now with my oldest (7 today) having special needs (Pku and its controlled through diet) I have to stay home and be his care taker since he has the severe kind.

User image

7 years ago

Whoops I corrected my former post because of the lack of info.

Hberry: You're a great mom taking care of your child like that. Having a child with special needs is very hard work. It's none of your mil business what you all do.

7 years ago

I know. She needs to butt out. That stuff makes me so angry. Im calling WIC to get back into the program.

User image

7 years ago

Hberry: lolol

I don't know about anyone else but I would really enjoy a few fresh, just out of the oven toll house chocolate chip cookies. Thoughts?

7 years ago

Hi all! I didn't read through the whole thread but this is my first time TTC and 9ish DPO in my first TWW. Already starting HPT, had a negative yesterday and today but I know it's still early. I've had cramping, nausea, headaches, fatigue, increased sense of smell/sensitivity to smell, increased CM, vivid dreams, and in the past two days tender breasts, so I'm hopeful I'll have my before AF is due next week!!! This is so nerve-wracking! Any words of encouragement? I hope you all have your BFPs soon!!!

AKJ, I did see your post and hope your tube isn't blocked and not surgery is necessary!

7 years ago

Hberry: did u get your bfp from the doc or hpt? Congrats! U must be the only one of us who did

Sorry been MIA lately just had a busy few days with the weekend and work. So today I am on CD 11 and I have noticed twice today that I have had ewcm. As I have had long cycles 33-41 days in the past 3 months after coming of bc I am hoping that this is a sign of the beginning of ovulation and hoping my cycles return to 28 days.

Just wondering what other signs of ovulation you ladies have had? I do feel a bit crampy today similar to AF cramping but haven't noticed anything too much out of the ordinary.

7 years ago

Welcome leslieolguin!

Maybe you will be one of those lucky folks that conceived in the first month!! Good luck!! And thanks for the positive vibes!!

GinSue: I personally become a sex crazed lunatic! That is honestly my biggest clue along with the ewcm. This month I started BBT charting this month and there was no mistaking my temputure jump! Was pretty neat

7 years ago

GinSue- I did have a faint positive on a hpt. I did the bleach pregnancy test and that was positive too. So then I made an appointment at Hope Life Center where they also gave a urine test. I will also get an ultrasound through them to confirm my positive test. That wont happen for 2 weeks.

User image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo