Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 357 Replies | Last Page

Hberry: Hi and welcome to the thread. You must be so excited! Good luck and sticky vibes to you. Keep us posted!

7 years ago

Mummum my 13 month old daughter must know something I dont cause she keeps trying to see if theres a baby under my shirt LOL she also keeps cuddling with my stomach..

User image

7 years ago

Hberry: Awww that's so cute. Let it be so.

7 years ago

Mummum2- that dream made my day!! LOLLOLOLOLOL! Awesome!!
I thought that you were going to say that we went out in the woods to find our lost babies.... HAHAHAHHAAAA!!
But you had something else in mind!!

Hberry- I hope your appointment goes perfect!! Yay so happy for you for #4!!!

Lizam191- I couldn't have said it better than Mummum! We tried for 4 years before our little miracle came and when it did it was all that much more special... you also forget all the struggles you went through because you are in your little happy world that it worked out FINALLY!!
Also, in your head you keep saying that it was the best timing too and if it had happened sooner you wouldn't have been ready... at least that's what I did.. it was so true too.. we were living in a 2 bedroom house and we really had no where to put our baby if we had one then... We just kept saying that if it happens we'll put him/her in the office or in our room until we move...we ended up building a house and my baby came ONE month before we moved in! So she had her own bedroom and we were in OUR house, it was PERFECT timing!!.. Keep praying and it will happen!
You never know thought... 10DPO is too soon to show line anyway!! Chin up lady!

User Image

7 years ago

Thanks! We only told my mom so far and she was shocked especially at the due date since I was due on Christmas myself but came on the 4th

User image

7 years ago

Miracle80: lolol!

Hberry: OMG did the doctor confirm a positive???

7 years ago

I am so frustrated by my temps. My last few cycles my temp jumps up right after ovulation. This cycle I'm 98% sure I ovulated but my temps are still pretty low.

I'm only going to temp until my other apps confirm ovulation and then I'm taking a break.

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

7 years ago

Rubix_cubes6: BBTs are freakish things, aren't they? I hope yours stabilize so you have assurance of ovulation. I read in that link that I posted on page 4 or 5 (around Easter) of this forum topic that it's not uncommon for temps to be off and still ovulate and become pregnant so try not to worry about it because it will just create anxiety. In one of the days before Easter I had an argument. I was so mad that the anger stayed with me that whole night and morning. When I woke up (still angry about it) my temp was too high for CD7. This is one of my bbt anomalies. I guess it's true that bbt is sensitive to stress! Here is another story crazier than the first. For the last 4 cycles (2 of which were charted) I managed to get sick with fevers!! Talk about trying to figure out ovulation rise and/or implantation dips!

You're in my thoughts. Rest. Rest. Rest. Let your mind just rest. Smell the spring flowers, look at the budding trees, and the new light green grass. Enjoy everything about today. Don't waste a moment. Tomorrow is a new day. While the seasons we know on this land have an ETA, our bodies have seasons too. There is a season for every thing in our lives and they happen at will. Don't worry about the 'when will it...' and try to enjoy the 'it will' Don't miss all the lovely little things that happen each day. ;)

7 years ago

Hi all, it's been a while since I've checked back. Hope all is well, it will take me some time to get updated on everyone's posts.

To be honest, I've been in a funk.. after AF showed, I got depressed and found out that my next door neighbor, sister and my best friend all got pregnant this month. Happy for them, but it really made me question why this has to be so hard for some and so simple for others.

I'm currently on CD 9, and DH and I plan on trying to DTD every other day until I get a positive OPK. Possibly every day after that for a few days. Hope this helps. Although, i may be worn out if I keep getting long cycles. lol!

My last cycle was 54 days long, with a 44 day FP and a 10 day LP.
I read online about soy isoflavones can shorten the FP to a normal duration for a healthy egg to release. Has anyone had any experience with this? If not, any advice on what else to try that may help?

Good Luck all! &

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo