Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 357 Replies | Last Page

DTD last night. Woot, woot! CM was watery yesterday. Too difficult to tell this morning. I got a second high with the fertility monitor today CD 11. It also said "LH surge not yet detected. Continue to test." Keeping my eyes open for the PEAK! Come on follicle send out the egg!!

Good luck, ladies!

7 years ago

Hi All

Im having a very down day. 10DPO and im pretty certain im out this month :-( not even a glimmer of a faint line.

Roll on next month.

I know what you mean about dates Rubix - takes a moment to accept 2017 baby isn't happening.

Oh well heres to our 2018 babies :-) xxxxxxx

7 years ago

Hi Lizam191:
Welcome and sorry to hear you feel down in the dumps right now but you know what, "good things come to those who wait". It is true. Trying to stay hopeful and positive when there are only signs that point every which way except the way you want is so hard. The hardest. But, when that moment happens, all that waiting and all that struggle makes it all the more worth it. You will be stronger when other negative things happen and you'll remember how you stood, waited, and believed for something for so long and then BOOM. It happens. Are bodies are meant to carry babies...we have the parts necessary to have babies..we will have them eventually.

And this goes for the rest of you ladies! Don't give up!

7 years ago

Lizam you may have tested too early to detect anything. Dont give up. You will get your wish soon :)

User image

7 years ago

@Mummum2 - too funny...good morning and good luck!!!!

@Lizam191 - sorry you are down...but every month is a new opportunity...let's get excited for a 2108 BFP!

7 years ago

My appointment is in 2 hours.*Fingers crossed* 6 days late today and no signs of the ugly witch.

User image

7 years ago

This morning I got this image in my head and I see all of us on the forum (the TTC ladies) all in a bunch and we're out in a woods at night in the cool, crisp air.

We are listening to something. It is the rustling of bushes, the crunching of leaves and nervous breathing. We pick up our flashlights and shine in the in the direction of the sounds.

Suddenly, one of us shouts: "There they are!" We then release the blood hounds and the German shepards. The chase is on. 45 minutes later, we catch them. Our husbands, boyfriends, significant others... They look at us. They are panting. Their eyes are bulging. One shouts (probably my hubby) "No no, not again! I need to sleep!" We each take our corresponding man and drag them home.

Bahhahhaaa!

I woke up in a giddy mood this morning and I ate chocolate too. Hehehe. Have a great baby making day ladies! Or just enjoy the ride before or after your window! Throw out the lassos and "YEE HAWWW!" Try not to hurt the guys too much though! We need 'em alive.

Smart baby: Thank you

7 years ago

@Mummum2 - that made my morning!!! People are looking at me like I'm crazy cause I just burst out into laughter

I've been dreaming a lot lately, but nothing as entertaining as that. Thanks for sharing!!!

7 years ago

@Hberry - GOOD LUCK!!! Hope that story put a smile on your face.

Keep us posted

7 years ago

Smartbaby: That's awesome! (Sneaky-type laughing here).

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo