Community post

Discussion

BFPs then some bleeding on AF due day - is it all over??

I've been getting BFPs for 4 days now, getting stronger. Today is my AF due date, and this morning i have had some bleeding! I'm now scared that it's all over ????
Has anyone else ever had spotting on AF day and still been pregnant??

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Yes, Around the time of my expected period (didn't know I was pregnant) I went to the bathroom and noticed some light pink spotting. I figured it was normal as I ALWAYS spot the say before my period. But the next day when my period was supposed to come, nothing happened. 2 days later I took a pregnancy test and positive! I'm currently 25 weeks with twin girls. So in my case spotting was normal. I assume now it was implantation. Just monitor it closely!

7 years ago

Also, I want to add I also had spotting at 11 weeks pregnant, when I went to my OBGYN, I was told light spotting in early pregnancy is not uncommon or threatening, and can be triggered with sexual activity, etc. As you are going to have a little extra blood in your body being pregnant. Hope that helps!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo