Community post

Discussion

Paragard was REMOVED

Hi all. I am 26 years old and a Mom to a almost 4 year old boy named Jayden. After he was born, I got put on the shot. I was on it for about a year when I decided to get the paragard. On March 27th (Yesterday) I had it removed. Which was surprising to me considering ive been ready for a 2nd child for a year now, any my Fiancee out of the blue told me to make the appointment to have it removed. Im so excited. I started using Ovia Fertility to track my period and ovulation days. Last time I got pregnant it only took me one cycle. Im already taking prenatals. Ive already had a preconception appointment and im healthy. Im worried the paragard is going to give me a hard time conceiving and im so worried its gonna take a longer time this to get pregnant. Did anyone else have the paragard and have a hard time TTC? When did you conceive? Do you have any tips, advice etc etc on how to conceive after the paragard???Thank you guys.

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo