Community post

Discussion

TTC after Miscarriage....pregnant or crazy

Hi Ladies

I had a miscarriage on Feb 5/17 on the exact day I got my BFP I started to bleed.

It took well over a month for my levels to begin to descend and for me to stop bleeding but on March 5/17 all was well.

I don't know when I ovulated because of the miscarriage. On the 22nd I had some a spotting pink and very mild by the end of the day it was light-ish brown, I spotted on the 23rd and 24th once again very mild, had some cramping.

Than ..Poof nothing. No period, and I don't usually spot so but everything is off because of the M/C

Recently I have been having headaches, nausea, sore/tender breasts, dizziness, extreme fatigue, mild cramping.

I'm losing it because I don't know whats going on... am I pregnant or is it just wishful thinking?
I took a test this morning it was a BFN... so am I imagining ? or should I retest...?

Advice anyone ?

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sounds as if you may very well be pregnant again! Not to get your hopes up, but it's very possible that you ovulated near the 17th, the day you stopped bleeding, had an implantion bleed/spotting a week ago and it could simply be too early to test! Or your body could be just adjusting to things and getting back into its routine. Maybe try another pregnancy test this Friday and see.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo