Community post

Discussion

Eating right and Exercise!!

Hello ladies! So after my last horrible cycle I am making some drastic changes in my life as far as eating habits and exercise! I'll be starting yoga, meditation, aerobic exercises, and learning portion control and how to balance out fats, proteins, and carbs over the next year or so. These changes have to happen due to finding out my thyroid is cause of most of my issues. They are also caused by not nourishing my body with the right nutrients! So I am wondering who else is out there with me that has experience in this area? I am mainly concerned with how well this affects hypothyroidism? I have had enough of my body attacking itself! My depression, weight gain, PMDD, anxiety, slow metabolism, aches and pains, headaches, and now possible fertility issues, is all caused by my hormones not being balanced properly. I am not taking much away from my diet, but instead learning how to portion out each meal and actually eat 3 times a day instead of just once. I'm trying the natural way and eating the right foods and exercise! I would love to hear from some of you ladies as far as good foods to explore, meditation techniques, yoga techniques and tips, and some good aerobic exercises! I would also love to hear about your journey through something like this and if it worked/didn't work. Anything is welcome!!

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am by no mean an expert, but a few friends of mine who have undergone ivf with pgs ngs in Poland and Russia, did acupuncture before and during treatments. May be total coincidence, but ladies got pregnant on the first cycle.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo