Community post

Discussion

Did I miss the timing?

I'm already a mom but been trying to expand my family by one more child. It's been 2 years and no luck. With dh being off and on the baby making board it's been hard. Anyways been tracking my ovulation using opks and checking cm and cp. So I'm wanted to know if I missed the timing or am I covered. Dtd everyday is impossible but here's what I got so far. I think I missed it. I really do.
Cd 17- AM egg white cervical mucus when I wiped. OPK NEG. PM egg white cervical mucus when I checked my cervical position. DTD right after that night.
Cd 18- OPK NEG watery cervical mucus. Cp medium medium. Very cramping and bloated.
Cd 19- OPK POS watery cervical mucus still cramping with sharp pains. Cp high soft. No DTD
Cd 20- OPK POS watery cervical mucus. High soft. DTD afternoon. Later that night cp low and firm. Tons of cramps and bloat. Tons.
Cd 21 OPK NEG. Watery to creamy cervical mucus. Cp medium soft. Slight cramping every now and then. Tried to Dtd but didnt.
Cd 22 OPK NEG. Plan to Dtd not sure if it'll be likely. Cervical mucus watery creamy. Cp medium soft.

Was I able to try timing it right or did I lose my chances
?

6 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I think you should be okay sperm lives from 3-5days. It seems like u have only two days gap. Please keep me updated. Try not to stress and think positive. My ttc journey has been hard but i know one month my husband and i will be successful. Im 10 dpo today and have had some symptoms nothing majo. Like i said though u should be covered your way

7 years ago

Thank you for the response. I'm thinking no one will ever respond. All these views and not a reply...til now. Thank you for the positive feed back. I try really hard not to stress out and this month is the only month I got to take home a baby the same year. I really really want a baby. I wasn't able to dtd on that cycle day I posted. I think if I did I'd be less worrisome. I know stress isn't good but its hard not to. Thank you for the baby dust same to you. I hope this means your time has come to finally grow and hold a baby. Hopefully I brush luck your way since everyone I talk to whom seems unable to get pregnant just falls pregnant when we communicate. I think I'm other peoples good luck charm lol. Even though I'm sure that's not the case here cause if you are, that already has been established. lol. I' ll try to keep you posted. Do the same for me. I hope you have promising news soon.

7 years ago • Post starter

I think I missed my ov window too. The OPK's that I used (Cheapie's from amazon) have yet to give me a positive. I had been cramping a lot over the weekend which was supposed to be my fertile window. I hope something gets caught. I'm still cramping here n there but ntn like over the weekend. Baby dust to you both. I just have to invest in better tests I guess

7 years ago

Good luck! I hope it works! I Got my BFP at second month trying, my. Cycle is 33, on 19 I had ovulated I think. Didnt test. Had sex in the misionary with a pillow under my ass and then waited 20 min before standing up, on 19 17 16 14 :-) now I am 5w3d :-)

7 years ago

SavannaLee I use the cheapie from amazon too and find them to work well. I not only use them but I also check my cervical fluids and position and so far without fail it has been correct. It gives the positive on the atrongest lh surge. I like that. I too have experienced cramps and also some pains in my cervix and pelvis. Have you dtd the times you cramped? Do you check for fertile mucus? Baby dust to you! Ad is expected this upcoming week. I hope not a for baby reasons. Crosses fingers. Good luck to you.

To Cebelica you had lots of baby making days no wonder you're preggers. Lol. Congrats and best wishes.thank you

Missed my chance. AF arrived much earlier to smack me in the face. Best wishes.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo