Community post

Discussion

a dip at 5dpo? Early implantation?

Okay, I have been TTC for 3 cycles now and this is the first baby that is actually planned to a T - I am using the BBT tracking and CM . I would LOVE some feedback from you wonderful ladies about this.

I am currently 5 DPO and this morning had a pretty large drop in my BBT. I went from 97.4 yesterday to 96.8 today. Could this be implantation a day early? Is this normal? I didnt have this the last two months so I guess I am a little concerned and obviously dont wanna get my hopes up. We BD 4 times within the fertile window so I am hoping Santa will bring us a Blizzard baby ( we had a blizzard in PA during my fertile window LOL)
HELLLPPPP!!!

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

i just want to share light on my experience about me giving birth to my first child after marriage, shout it loud, go out and reach others who have not heard of it was what got on my mind after i saw the result of my pregnancy test i did which was positive. mother iya basira is really doing a great works within and outside just try it and you will testify just as i am testifying now, i have this infection that lead to womb blockage and there was no hope at all the hospital i went said nothing but that there on hope for 4 years that i have waited no child then i came across mother iya basira recommended to me by my sister and she is a wonderful native herbalist who told me she can do it but i was scared because she was a lady but since i had no child i have to comply with how she will help with her powerful medicine and i carried my child in three weeks in contact with her and using her herbs, just try it and see your time to celebrate has come for women who seek permanent solution to their giving birth problem . you can reach mother iya her facebook page https://www.facebook.com/native.iyabasira and her email address is nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo