Community post

Discussion

Third times a charm?

Hello all. I am 45 years old, my husband is 44 years old. We are TTC again. Should we be blessed this will be our 3rd pregnancy in 3 years - 2 ended in miscarriages both around the 6 and 7 week marks....it will be my 5th pregnancy in my lifetime - 1 abortion, 1 live birth (he is 9 years old now), 2 miscarriages and TTC now (for our 3rd time as a married couple)........this time we are going to use Preseed and not have sex until I am fertile and ovulating. My period started yesterday (Mar 21st) and I am accurate every 28 days, period stays for about 5 days and my luteal phase is 14 (I am pretty sure). What are the chances do you think that I will get pregnant a 3rd time by my husband and the baby will stick around for us and bless our family? We don't care if the baby is a boy or girl....just want him or her to be healthy. According to the calendar my first day of fertility is Friday March 31 and Saturday April 1st, "fertile" and the 2 "highest days of fertility before ovulation" are Sunday April 2nd and Monday April 3rd.....with actual ovulation day on Tuesday April 4th. When should we use Preseed and have sexual intercourse with the purposely intent of getting pregnant? Thank you in advance for any tips, thoughts and prayers that come our way. God Bless you all and those TTC after 40 (like me) I send you love, good thoughts and lots of baby dust. <3

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo