Community post

Discussion

Please help! driving myself crazy

Hi Everyone,

I have been ttc for about 2 year now. My periods have been crazy, last month was a 45 days period starting on January 2 then start again on February 16. I don't know why but i'm always on the 28 to 30 days cycle. To make long story short. I got my O date on March 8 using ovulation sticks and i had it for 2 days. We weee before O and after and used preseed to help as well.
So one day I was feeling really sick like tired and I didn't get out of the bed that day. so I took a pregnacy test those that are small strip and right away a faint line (very weird) I was on 3DPO then the line went away. So I tested since that date with BFN all the test no even faint line. I have all symptoms, nausea my breast are crazy hurting!!! is such a horrible pain especially when I sleep, tired, headache, bloated and crying for everything.
Yesterday I told myself that 12dpo is my last test and don't want to keep doing testing because it really hurt me. I cry every time I have BFN I guess i got too addicted to test everyday. But I feel pregnant. I have a lots of hope! and that line I saw on 3dpo told me something. I didn't want to give up!!!!! . So today my hubby told me on the phone that we may tested to early, so guess what happen I tested again. I saw a very very faint line (start crying because I have all the hope but it's so frustrating) I don't know if this is a really faint line or just me that want it so bad and I'm seeing things. Below is my pic of today 13DPO. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK? IF YOU SEE IT OR NOT. I want to know if I still have hope and when should I test again. I should be having my period in 2 days but I don't know since my period is been changing.

Please help!!!

User Image

14 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

I can't see an image I'm afraid

7 years ago

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Sorry Picture above!!! thanks for all the help!!! this means alot to me

Yeh theres definitely a line there.

7 years ago

But what do you think, I should wait to test until Friday or what should i do? thank you

I'd wait two days and test again but I'm pretty sure your going to get a line

7 years ago

I see a line, test again tomorrow

7 years ago

I really was losing hope, OMG Im crying now I cant wait to see something darker. thank you i will keep you guys POSTED. I guess was not just me seeing things. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I really was losing hope, OMG Im crying now I cant wait to see something darker. thank you i will keep you guys POSTED. I guess was not just me seeing things. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo