Community post

Discussion

My first IVF fresh cycle! Super nervous!

This will be my first IVF cycle... we started two years ago TTC with medicated IUI cycles but after 6 tries and no success! We needed something after we saw our saving dwindle with each cycle so we decided to get our lives right! We bought a house, I lost 40 lbs.. because I was considered too overweight, and all out living a better lifestyle! So now because of my age and trying for so long I am now covered under my insurance and I don't want to jinx it but everything seems to be falling in place! Was looking for anyone with some advice.... it is my understanding that this month will be to regulate my period and the mock trial for egg extraction so technically my first cycle wouldn't be until April but I know there has to be someone who has been here before and/or going through now too! I'm so impatient... I'm practically marrying my kid off before they are implanted in my womb... how do I stay positive and not drive myself crazy?

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

HELLO ,
you have done a lot already by regulating the weight and living a healthy lifestyle. I am currently stimming on my 4th IVF, this is my experience
1. pls try and stay positive by doing the things you love. i go on long walks and play loud music. works for me. Dont stop excercising when stimming,
2. take it a day at a time, things change very fast when you start stimming. do not stress, A day 4 scan can show no follicles, then 10 on day 8. you never know the 1st time
3. drink loads of water, all the fluids will go to your ovaries and you can get really bad headaches if you do not fill up
4. eat a high protein diet, for the egg growth
5. i started accupuncture , maca, q10 and prenatals 3 months ago , look into these.

wishing you the very best.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo