Community post

Discussion

November 2017 Babies buddies group

So ladies I got my BFP on Saturday and I am excited and nervous. Excited because this is will be my third and nervous because it feels different to my first two pregnancies.

I just wanna see if there are others out there who want to share their pregnancy experiences with me because it's still early stage and if I don't tell someone I think I'm going to burst!!!
Did you know you were pregnant? What symptoms if any are you having and what are your feelings towards your pregnancy??

I had my first implant bleed this time and almost had a heart attack when I saw it! As soon as I know I couldn't get it out of my head that I had to be preg and it made the last week of the tww even more desperate to see that bfp.
Had pms symptoms and some more light spotting but it's all stopped now and I'm just tired now.

my edd is 26th Nov

9 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Hi Dandylion!
Firstly Congratulations on your bfp!!
I too found out on Saturday that I was pregnant again , so our dates are pretty similar! My edd is 24th Nov.
I am so scared to allow myself to believe or get excited after having a mmc in December 16 at 8 weeks .. however I know each pregnancy is different and fingers crossed this little bean sticks!!
I already have a 2 yr old little girl (my world) and we would love to add 1 more to our family.

I am waiting to hear back from epu to find out if ill get my early scan they promised me in December. They told me I could get a 8 week scan so expecting them to call anytime now.
My 3 month scan is the 16th May! Oh please let me make it!!!!

Anyway- do you have any symptoms at all?
I dont have much at all tbh, just a bit more cm than normal and the odd cramp/twinge here and there.

xx

7 years ago

Hey Brunettegirl!
Firstly congratulations on your bfp also!!

I have everything crossed for you that everything is as it should be and you see that lil bean in your scan!! Extra baby glue :)

I have same symptoms as you. Nothing really to report other than a severe craving for green peppercorns and jalapeños - I don't usually eat spicy food because it makes my tummy hurt. I found myself salivating in Sainsbury's over a jar of jalapeños and could feel myself "need" them. It was the strangest thing. Ha ha ha.
As soon as I had eaten some I felt so satisfied.

It's exciting having another lady at the same point in pregnancy.

I have a boy and a girl already (3 and 1) and I'm gently introducing them to the idea that we may have another. My boy (3) is pretty up for it and says he wants a brother or a sister . . . . .thats kind of how it works sweet pea. Ha ha ha.

Let me know how you get on xxxxx

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks, same to you Dandylion lots if sticky baby glue!!

Thats so strange about your craving haha, I suppose it could be much worse!! Did you have cravings in your previous pregnancies?

When i was pregnant with my girl I craved ice cream day and night.
EPU phoned me back and i have my early scan 3 weeks today, so fingers crossed all is well.
Have you made your appointments yet?

I was so happy this morning because I got 2-3 weeks on the digi tests! Now I have to battle with myself not to spend anymore on tests.. but I want to see that +3 you know what I mean?!
Speak soon xxxx

7 years ago

Ha ha ha. Had similar cravings with my boy - but to be fair i craved anything salty or sour. Sausage rolls - oooh could eat them by the barrel (can't stand them normally) and cheese especially cheese with chillies in. My appetite was raging - my stomach felt like a bottomless pit, always empty.
With my girl i lost my appetite and liked sweeter things. Ice cream was up there on the list along with ice cubes and iced peach tea or iced vanilla lattes (decaff).

I think this one maybe a boy . . . . Oh well 8months to find out ;) ha ha. - that being said you know it'll be a girl.
I don't mind what gender i get tbh. Each has their own little quirks.

I know what you mean by the whole testing thing - i couldn't stop myself doing the other digital test in the pack yesterday - mine still said 1-2 weeks. The line was fainter on one side though but noticed there was what looked like a dye run in the absorbing bit so not worried.
I want to stop myself buying another but i just can't make that promise . . . . . .i really wanna see that 3+ weeks too. Ha ha. Maybe do another on Monday see if i can get the 2-3 then again week after.

Jeez i get so excited!! Ha ha ha.

Oooh and I am so excited for you and your scan in three weeks!! And completely jealous of course :p
The wait to see that image of baby is almost worse than the tww!!
Let me know how you get on!!!! :D

Congrats, to you both!! I hope it will all go great :-) im 5w2d, due 29.11. My First pregnancy. Im so nervus, excited, happy... I had cramps since I ovulated, since two days morning sickness, and not much energy. When have you your First ultrasound? I have on 5w6d, not sure if its to early, but I had this apointment before knowing I was pregnant.

6 years ago

Unfortunately my pregnancy ended before it had a chance to start properly. Chemical pregnancy. So I'm out of luck this time but excited to try for a Jan baby.
Cebelica congratulations on your bfp!! And let us know how you get on in your scan xxxx

6 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations Cebilica on your BFP !!
Oh so not long till you get your scan then?
I have a scan at 8 weeks - 2 weeks to go!

Dont worry if at your scan you dont see much, as its still very early for you. Fingers crossed you have a good scan though.

Dandylion!
I am so sorry that you had a cp ..
Its so horrible going through this , got my fingers crossed for you for January baby!! Hope you're doing ok ((hugs))

xx

6 years ago

Hi Brunettegirl.
I was gutted but I'm ok. I'm still smiling :)
I did the test again to see if I too could get a 2-3 marker and mine came up neg. So thought that it was a faulty test or that there had been a dye run making the test give wrong answer. Did another and was same. Came on next day. It's just the way things go and now I know exactly what a cp is I can understand it a bit better.
Better luck next time huh!?

I'm super excited for you ladies though!! :D
I still wanna follow this thread and I wanna know how you get on with your scans. I wish you both the best of luck with your scans. I hope they are great experience's for you and Cebelica.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo