Community post

Discussion

BBT chart, triphasic?

User Image

First time temping, can someone help me read my chart? The open circles are still consistent timing, I had just put in my old temps at a different time.

Does it look like a pregnancy chart? Is there an implantation dip? Is it triphasic?

I'm trying hard to not drive myself crazy but I've been very nauseous the past 4 days. I work in the medical field though and I've been exposed to so many viruses it isn't even funny. I can tell my DH is getting his hopes up, keep trying to tell him it's probably not our month. Also have bloating, gas, and had a crazy day of uncontrollable crying 4 or 5 days ago (That's never happened before, so embarrassing).

Please help ladies :) https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/69d586

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Tbh, I think ur O day was more like cd 16 or 17. U missed a few key temps, but looking at cm and opk's results, 16 or 17 is more accurate. Not a tri chart yet. Temps tend to stay high on tri charts, urs are still climbing. FF will letcha know if ur chart is triphasic. And just so u don't get too excited if it does become tri, that is no indication of pregnancy...the same as a biphasic chart is no indication of not being pregnant. Bbt is only used for O detection, once that is confirmed, it doesn't really offer solid confirmation of anything else...except maybe af's arrival (even that can end up hind sight).

Sorry, I know this isn't what u were hoping to read.
Good luck! =))

7 years ago

Ok, thank you so much for reply. I've never used FF before so didn't realize it would tell me nor did I realize it didn't really matter haha.

Dang, if I ovulated on the 16th or 17th, I'm too early to even be thinking about testing yet. This TWW is dragging on forever!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo