Community post

Discussion

Please help!

Husband and I have been TTC for 9 months. This is the first month I feel like I KNOW I'm pregnant. I've had a lot of symptoms, some that cannot be imagined, and I can FEEL it.
I have taken two tests, both BFNs. They're the cheap Walmart ones though so I'm doubting their accuracy.

I have:
-Stuffy nose
-random fevers
-I had migraines for no reason a couple weeks ago
-very heavy breasts with noticeable changes in the veins
-heartburn for two weeks
-strong nausea the past three days
-bad constipation! I went 5-7 days with no BMs
-frequent urination which is odd for me because I normally pee 3-4 times a day. I've been waking up in the middle of the night to pee.
-shortness of breath
-craving ice cream, which is weird for me - I hate ice cream
-heightened sense of smell which is funny considering my nose is stuffed up!

HOWEVER
now I'm confused because this morning I began spotting and lightly bleeding with very mild cramps. Very strange for me because when I get AF I bleed HEAVILY and cramp HORRIBLY. But it's been consistently light all day and even stopping from time to time.
I don't know what to think and I'm frankly getting depressed. I feel it...I feel like I'm pregnant. I KNOW.

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi there!!
When is AF due for you? Your symptoms do sound promising! Maybe invest in a FRER and see what that one says? Hopefully your light bleeding is IB!!

Good luck!

7 years ago

AF was supposed to be here on the 14th. My cycle has been kind of weird the past couple of months but with these symptoms I find it weird. I woke up in the middle of the night last night feeling the need to throw up.
When I woke up there was a good amount of blood to clean up- I feel like it was just accumulating through the night, but it is bright red and not pink or brown like it was yesterday. Still no cramping at all...
I'm thinking about waiting to see what the bleeding does - if it lasts for a normal period or stops. If it does stop then I'm going for a FRER!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

So did you test with a FRER? Or did the witch show up?? Hoping not the later!

7 years ago

I haven't gotten a FRER yet but I'm planning on it within the next day or so. I stopped spotting and I'm still having all the symptoms. My boobs are MASSIVE now????? I'll post the results when I get another stick!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo