Community post

Discussion

Just need some insight... 6dpo

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am returning to the TTC World after taking a year off to regroup. Started Clomid 1/09/2012 Ovulated 1/18/12 3 follicles released

So here is where I'm at... I am 6 dpo and took Clomid 150mg cd 3-7. I went in on monday and released 3 eggs. DH has low sperm count. The last few days I have been having slight cramping, nothing so far this morning but I have an increase in CM and it's white. I was googling it as I don't remember from the past if this was a good sign...? The only other symptoms I have is night sweats, hot flashes and I have been a little emotional. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Brandi- Wife to Jason 7/06/02 Mother to Brianna 12/12/03

TTC # 2 ~3 rounds of Clomid 100mg, 4th round of Clomid 150mg. Took yr off 1/10-12/11.

Thank you, Brandi Moore TTC#2 Clomid 150mg CD3-7

21 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 21 Replies | Last Page

I was watching " driving miss daisy" and I started crying. I've never done that. My dh thinks that theirs nothing wrong with me. I think it's kind of weird since I've never been like this. Even when I was pregnant the first time. I baked some pizzas in the oven. It warmed me up for a little bit but now I'm cold again. I'm due the 3rd as well. I don't know whether to wait til AF is due or just test some time next week. I hope this is our time! Lots of to the both of us. Keep me posted.

12 years ago

My husband wants me to wait until the Drs appointment! I was just watching a movie and was crying too! I don't really have any more symptoms... I guess I'm just waiting for something more. Like maybe wake up one morning feeling dizzy or sore tatas lol. Still trying to stay as positive as possible though. Hoping for for us both!!! Time is going by so slowly, it's killing me! Any new symptoms for you today?

12 years ago • Post starter

I woke up leaking from my nipples. I squeezed them both and a little more came out. Has this happened to you? Does this sound like I might be pregnant or just hormones? Anymore new symptoms for you besides the crying?

Lots of to us. I think I'm going to test this weekend. I will probably get a but if I do I will wait til AF is due.

Talk to ya soon.

User Image

12 years ago

I'm not sure about that, but I would assume its a good sign!!! Nothing more for me today... I might try tomorrow morning :) let me know if you test this weekend and I will do the same!!! Praying it's our month!

I will probably test Sunday or Monday. We just bought a 4 bedroom house so I'm being hopeful. to ya. I'll keep you posted.

12 years ago

Congrats on the new home I hope you get to fill another bedroom :) hope you have a great weekend and my fingers are crossed

Thanks and you have a good weekend as well. Will keep you updated. I will try and get on sometime this weekend.

12 years ago

Well I tested this morning and got a . Will wait it out until the dr now. I am still pulling for us both!!!

I took a test yesterday and got a as well. Will wait til this next Friday now. Oh well. and to both of us.

12 years ago

Just wanted to stop in and say hi! I haven't had any symptoms and just waiting for the doc appointment so we can move forward to next month. How are you?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo