Community post

Discussion

Just need some insight... 6dpo

Hi ladies! I am returning to the TTC World after taking a year off to regroup. Started Clomid 1/09/2012 Ovulated 1/18/12 3 follicles released

So here is where I'm at... I am 6 dpo and took Clomid 150mg cd 3-7. I went in on monday and released 3 eggs. DH has low sperm count. The last few days I have been having slight cramping, nothing so far this morning but I have an increase in CM and it's white. I was googling it as I don't remember from the past if this was a good sign...? The only other symptoms I have is night sweats, hot flashes and I have been a little emotional. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Brandi- Wife to Jason 7/06/02 Mother to Brianna 12/12/03

TTC # 2 ~3 rounds of Clomid 100mg, 4th round of Clomid 150mg. Took yr off 1/10-12/11.

Thank you, Brandi Moore TTC#2 Clomid 150mg CD3-7

21 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 21 Replies | Last Page

Yes..white CM is a very good sign! I am the same DPO as you, but no 'white' CM for me...so far.

12 years ago

Thank you for responding, in that case I hope you
Get your cwcm soon!!! I don't have any signs other
Than being a little more hungry...

Are you having any symptoms?

12 years ago • Post starter

7dpo i to have been having cm lots of it kinda iritating to always feel wet down there also im having these light cramps today on and off not to sure since af is not due till monday or tuesday so we will see hopefully its a good sign for us all and we get our BFP good luck ladies

12 years ago

Hi Ladies-

I'm 6 dpo. Is it normal to have ovulation pains and then 3 days later have the same pain? I don't have a BBT so I use a regular thermometer. My temps are up and down. Anywhere from 97.7-98.6 degrees. My normal is 97.0 degrees. How high does your temp need to be to assure you that you are pregnant?

Thanks for the help!

12 years ago

osujeep,
I'm really not sure as I don't track my BBT. But as far as the pains. I was having them the day I did O and then off and on until 4dpo. I am now 8dpo and no more cramps. I'm still a little tired and cwcm but no other signs. Are you having any other symptoms?

I'm 7 dpo today. I've been having left sided pains off and on since ovulation day. My sense of smell has become wierd. I can't stand the smell of poo or pee. It doesn't make me sick, it just annoys me. I don't think I'm pregnant but I want to be sooo bad. I would like to give my dd someone to play with. One day she wants a sister the next it's a brother. I would like to have a boy. One of each sex would be nice. Then I would stop ttc. How are things with you? I'm feel really cold today. Is that normal? Keep me updated. Baby Dust to us!

12 years ago

My DD also is back and forth between boy & girl. I want a boy and feel the same way. I would feel satisfied and could move on. Actually I have been carrying a fleece blankets around with me all day... It's 74 in my house. Thought it was strange. Do you know when you are going to test? Hope to hear from you soon? It's so nice to have someone to talk to.

Blowing to all of us TTC!

AF is suppose to be here next Friday or Saturday. I'll wait til then. I don't want to waste a test. When do you plan on testing?

Lots of and hoping for a for both of us. Let me know how you are doing. I've been standing over the heater on the floor to stay warm. Weird huh.

Talk to ya soon.

12 years ago

It has been weird, I have warmed up finally after standing by the stove while baking chicken for dinner lol. I have also been feeling pretty normal other than that. I'm a little nervous :( But trying to keep positive. AF is due Feb 3rd, so I might test on Sunday or try and wait it out for my dr appointment on Feb 3. I'm hoping it's our month! Fingers and toes are crossed for us both!!!

I was watching " driving miss daisy" and I started crying. I've never done that. My dh thinks that theirs nothing wrong with me. I think it's kind of weird since I've never been like this. Even when I was pregnant the first time. I baked some pizzas in the oven. It warmed me up for a little bit but now I'm cold again. I'm due the 3rd as well. I don't know whether to wait til AF is due or just test some time next week. I hope this is our time! Lots of to the both of us. Keep me posted.

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo