Community post

Discussion

BBT Charting Confusing - Which Day Did I Ovulate?

I'm so confused as to which day I ovulated. I use two different charting apps and started this account today to try to figure out what was going on with my temperature.
Could you ladies take a look at my chart and tell me what you think?

I think I probably ovulated on CD14 but one of my apps determined I ovulated CD17. I also don't understand that coverline on this chart.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

User Image

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

CD14 with a fallback rise on CD16. Not sure why an app would suggest CD17. The CL on this site is always really high, just ignore it.
Good luck! =))

7 years ago

@dakotagurrl
I haven't heard about fallback rises. Is it still possible to get pregnant with a fallback rise?

Thank you SO very much for your response and all of your help!

7 years ago • Post starter

It's fairly common and nothing to worry about. It's just a drop in temp followed by a rise the next day. It usually happens in the 2-4dpo range. It has absolutely no effect on whether or not u get pregnant, no worries!
U have a great bd pattern. Hopefully u get some good news in a cpl wks! =))

7 years ago

@dakotagurrl
Thank you so much for all of your help. I really really appreciate it. This is the first month where I've been able to really track my BBT without any issues, so I'm happy I'm doing it correctly.

Thanks again!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo