Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1161 - 1170 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

LOL..I know my DH would have no idea what that was.
AFM....well an EPIC evap this morning, but I am pretty sure AF going to show today. Temp dropped and CM kinda tinted peachy this morning. Oh well......on to the next!
Now, should I do soy iso again this cycle or take one off? I have done 4 cycles I think. Last cycle O was delayed till 19 dpo...

User Image

10 years ago

Stillfuntryin: that is so cute! I absolutely LOVE your new puppy! She's so cute!
Good luck this cycle!

Hoping: did AF show? It would be nice to do a monitored cycle on soy and see if it actually helps.there are ALOT of success stories. I didn't feel like it made my O stronger and I owed the same time as I normally would've and I was in the highest dosage but then again clomid didn't affect me either so maybe its just me.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

yep, sure did....booooooooo!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey hoping, I am going to try soy again this cycle and see what happens. GL to you too!
Stillfun send me your FB name if you want I would love to see your fur baby!!

User Image

10 years ago

My name is Liz Hutchins Ken Cameron, Comlicated i know LOL

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun, your puppy is so cute!! I love her colouring - I wonder how much it'll change as she gets older? Hope she loses some of that puppy fuzz - she must be so hot!

And yeah, I'd be totally shocked if my hubby suggested implantation cramping! Too funny!

Sorry AF showed, hoping. So frustrating when you get your hopes up or get tricked by stupid evaps. You could have also had a really early chemical.

I'm something like 6 or 7 DPO now. Nothing much going on for me - no cramping or anything. Temps were on the lower end for the first 4 days or so and just started getting nice and high the last few days. No sore boobs at all...just nothing. Taking low dose aspirin and pineapple core and trying to eat healthy...not easy over the long weekend with socializing.

User Image

10 years ago

Anyone try evening primrose oil for cm?? thoughts?? I am taking soy this cycle days 3-7 100 mg first 3 last two 150mg, now all I have to do is get DH on board, maybe new outfit every night!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Anastasia! I love the evening primrose! I have used it the last two cycles and it has worked wonders with my CM! I never really got EWCM before and now i get it for days i think i had it for 7 days this cycle and lots of it too! I would highly recomend it.
Im not really sure what DPO i am cause nothing really lines up this cycle but i think i am 5 or 6 ans i got my Wondfos and not even a faint smige of a line even after they are dried so i am super happy with them! no more stinking evaps!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Hmm, ok, I'm convinced! I think I might look into evening primrose oil too. I usually get very little CM and this cycle it was barely noticeable and only on my most fertile day.

I just checked my chart and I am 7 DPO and I just had a couple sharp twinges, so I'm hoping it's implantation! Fingers crossed!

User Image

10 years ago

Anastasia: I bought the evening primrose a couple months ago but haven't used it yet. I might try it the next cycle we start moving forward too. Good luck with your dh. Outfits are always great and fun! Lol!

Stillfun: yeah for the new tests!

Northernbabydream: FX!!!

Afm: nothin much I've had lots of cm lately but I'm sure it will disappear before AF. Lol! I think I'm 6-7 dpo today.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo