Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1141 - 1150 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

LOL stillfun...funny the things we get excited about!

I got my positive OPK today! BDed this am and will try again tomorrow am.

User Image

10 years ago

Ok, I'm so confused. I got a positive OPK yesterday, and my BBT was very high today (above coverline type of high) but my BBT dipped low 3 days ago and I'm getting O pains today.

So when the hell did I O? My signs seem to be all over the place. I don't trust the OPKs - they sometimes don't seem to line up very well with the BBT. Now this is stressing me out because getting my IUI timed right depends on using the OPK and if it's not all that accurate for me, I'll be wasting my money. Ugh!!

Didn't get a BD in this am, so fingers crossed that our timing was right for the BD yesterday.

User Image

10 years ago

Northernbabydream: that is so frustrating! I used to LOVE the easiness of opks but the last couple months they've disappointed me too. Is your RE willing too nitro you?! That's the easiest way! What about a trigger?!

Stillfun: I turn 28 at the end of the month also!!! Are you starting to feel as old as me lol! I feel like an old lady. Especially when I'm stressing over baby stuff so I don't drink or enjoy myself. Always just the DD lol!

Anastasia: that is crazy!!! I've had to wait for a couple clinics but never that long! How do they think they will fit you in once your going month to month?!

Afm: my dh and I have decided that we will be taking time off to save and in the mean time starting the foster to possibly adopt process. We are aiming for 7 months although hopefully it won't take that long. Dh went ahead and was able to start the baby fund off with $400 to show how much he wants this. The next foster orientation is on may 31st so we are hoping to be there and then we will have to see what all happens fron there. We figure whats meant to be will be. Wishing you all lots of luck! I will still be here rooting you all on still and watching for all those beautiful BFPs!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Mel, what is nitro in relation to IUI? I tried looking it up but couldn't find any info on it. I don't know yet what the whole process will be, and I don't even know if they'll want me to go ahead with IUI as the next step...I'm guessing that will be it though. I should probably not worry about it though until I get there. And it's me that has to wait 3 mos to get in, not Anastasia. I'm hoping that the long wait is because they are spacing their new intakes so they have capacity once new patients get started.

You twenty-somethings are not OLD! Seriously, looking back, I feel like I was such a baby in my 20s! Still don't feel old though, except for the aches and pains.

And Mel, glad you and hubby settled on a plan. Moving forward on the foster to maybe adopt sounds great. It can't hurt to give it a shot! Please do stick with us in the meantime! 6-7 months will go by in no time. Good luck on saving up!

User Image

10 years ago

Northernbabydream: sorry I was on my phone so it's hard to see everything. I meant monitor not nitro lol! Not sure how my phone got that! :) def dont stress until you talk to the doctor! Thanks! I'm sure ill have months that seem to drag on but right now I'm feeling good about it and don't think it will be too long.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Wow......I feel like an old lady compared to you girls! 35! Looks like this is gonna be a looooong cycle since I O'd on cd19 (WTF!!!!) I'm CD29 today and 10DPO. At this point, I think I would faint dead away if I ever got a BFP.

User Image

10 years ago

Hoping: wow cd 19 is really late. Maybe you'll get lucky and your long cycle will be the one!!! Fingers crossed!

Afm: after my ovacue said I ovulated I have had my v readings progressively drop. So I'm not sure what to think. I know I normally have low progesterone but it must be way low this cycle. I saw a lot of ladies with low progesterone had help with the Soy but it looks like I may have had the opposite reaction. Or I'll still get a purple box at some point but now it wouldn't matter since all the swimmers would be dead anyways.

10 years ago

Well I think I got my first EVER evap......Never had anything at all but straight white on my ICs. Would the evap or slight BFP go away if I re-wet the test? Because it did......I am 11dpo today and my temp went back up to highest this cycle this am and have been having little sharp pains in left side of abd ( like ov pains) for a couple days.....I was so hoping this wasn't an evap!

User Image

10 years ago

Hoping: that sounds like a BFP to me. Did u post a picture? If the line had color and showed up within the time frame I know that means bfp. Woohoo!! Keep us posted!

AFM: got my purple box last night. :( looks like there's no hope is cycle but on a good note. My husbands HR department called him this morning to see if he wanted to renew our conexis card. Looks like we are up another $2500 and my Dh got 2 maybe three overtime days this week so we are already moving up WAY faster then expected and to top it off my Dh was able to clear everything on the 31st for the foster orientation. Woohoo! Moving right along. Well hope today is a great day for everyone! :)

10 years ago

WOW!! Great news today! Hoping, that does sound like a BFP to me! Test again tomorrow! Your symptoms sound just like when I had chemicals. So excited for you!!

Mel, I'm glad things are lining up for you (other than this cycle being off)! I'll be interested to hear how the foster orientation goes.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo