Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1131 - 1140 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Sorry bout all the stung around Mel, I really hope there is some swimmers up there!
That was really nice Anistasia!
Have you Od yet Northern?
I got so excited today when i seen the best EWCM i have ever had! I got that happy about it i rearlly told DH LOL but he doesnt need to know that stuff... I should O in 2 days i BD lastnight and will miss tonight and will BD again tommorow and the next! FX i have my days right and the ovacue is right to? Mel how big was you V reading shift to confirm O? I didnt get mine until 3 days after i actually Od but my V reading declined alot today meaning fertile so it looks like it is going to be right! I hope so, It will be the best birthday pressie EVER! I get my new puppy at the end of the week! I found a different one a little older but still just as cute and the same breed! DH's dad is bringing her up!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Stillfuntrying: as far as my V reading was really high but today I'm feeling a lot of cm and so I'm thinking I'm going to get a purple box within the next day or two. Even though I did the Insem really early in the morning I still think it affected my v reading. Aww yeah! Can't wait to see a pic of the new puppy!

Afm: I have some serious thinking to do. I told dh of the problems with his brothers kit. My husband sat down with me and we had a serious talk about next steps. My dh really wants to take the rest if the year off and save save save and that way we can go all year next year with frozen ds and IUIs. He said hed feel a lot better moving forward 100% with adoption if we actually did a full year and put 100% into ttc he then said if I want he's willing to start the adoption process as we are waiting and we can see what happens first and decide from there. I'm trying to come up with a way to speed up the money issue but its really a no win. He's considering taking out a home equity loan but we are already in a good deal of debt from getting our yard landscaped 2 years ago. Ugh! I think I'd be fine taking the rest. Of the year off if we start the adoption process I'm just scared about taking off the next 7 months and then nothing working when we start back up and ending up back at square one only another year and half down. If only I could win the lotto. :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun, I can't wait to see puppy pics!

Mel, lots of big decisions to make... It's too bad your BIL didn't live closer. It sounds like a good plan though, to save up and really go for it next year. I would be hesitant to increase our debt too. Too stressful. Also, you could look into acupuncture as well. I've been coming across studies that recommend it in combination with assisted reproduction, and the fertility clinic I'm going to recommends it too. I haven't gone for acupuncture yet, but I'm going to give it a try, hopefully before I do my IUI. I feel like if I'm going put that kind of money out for fertility treatments, I don't mind paying a bit more and increasing my odds of success any way I can.

Anastasia, I hope your daughter is right!!! Funny that she would say that!

Hoping, yuck, hope you kick the cold quickly!

No O yet for me, but it should be in the next day or two. I'm CD 14 today, but no O pains at all yet. Missed my OPK yesterday, as I was busy with mothers day family stuff. BDed yesterday am and plan on tonight and then maybe tomorrow too hopefully. Good luck to us all this cycle!!!

User Image

10 years ago

WOW Mel, big decisions! We just sold our truck the other day and swaped it for a 3 horse float (trailer) and $22 000 which i thourght was going on our house and now DH told me this morning that i have to transfer $15 000 to a motorbike place for a Quad bike that he wants!!! So looks like that money spent itself pretty quick! But im stearing away from the fertility treatments and giving this year a good go and then we will go from there! I couldnt imagine having to get IUI's because DH's first SA was such a big deal in a hotel room imagine what i would be like for that! WAY TOO MUCH STRESS! So now he is buying this bike i am getting a puppy no matter what! He told me i was rushing into it and i should wait and the pup cost too much but now he is getting the bike i dont care LOL its my way of dealing with my upcoming due date.... Little JNR was due on the 6th of June and i know its going to be a hard day :( But i will have my little puppy to keep me happy!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Good grief! So I just got my appt date from the clinic and I have to wait until AUGUST! And this is just for the initial consult (which I'd already done last year). So bummed and frustrated...I feel like we don't have time to wait around like this!

Stillfun, my hubby complained and complained and I basically had to take care of everything to do with the sperm sample too. We're just going to have to deal with that when we get to it. At least you guys have time to keep trying on your own AND you know that you can get pregnant. It's just a matter of time for you I'm sure!

User Image

10 years ago

thanks Northern thats the way i feel about it too, i know it can happen its just a matter of time! UUURRGGGHHH this F*#king OvaCue just did the same to me Mel, i am spose to O tommorow and i just got my pink box! WTF i wonder if its cause i just check my cervix a sec before i did it and had sssooooo much EWCM i was completly blown away! This Evening primrose must really work! I am taking 3000mg a day which is 3 tablets and they are not small its like a small meal some days when i am on Soy, Evening prim, pre natals and what ever else i am taking LOL My OPKs are just starting to get dark so i am going with tommorow O! I just paid for my pup, With transport to meet up with Kens dad (its a 2hr drive for them) is $400 all up but so worth it! I am going to town on thursday so i can get some puppy stuff for her, a new bed instead of Megs old stinky one LOL Meg had a inconstinance problem LOL pretty funny but our dogs are outside dogs so it wasnt a problem but im sure little miss with be getting a few inside nights while she is so young i couldnt bare to lock her outside with all the bad stuff!

10 years ago

Northern call the Kelowna clinic and ask for an apt, I got in way quicker than that. I think I was in there in a couple weeks. It's worth a try if you want to get in earlier.

User Image

10 years ago

Well i def didnt O! My temp is super low today so im guessing i will O today but still waiting on a pos OPK i hope i get one cause im going to town tommorow and will miss it if its tommorow but in saying that i cant really get preg this month cause of work and i will be riding horses for the next 6 weeks and if im preg we will be short a person and thats bad news but i couldnt sit by and let a month go and not try! If i get preg i will deal with it but i wont sit it out on purpose! Last night im sure i felt my cervix closed and my CM had dried up but maybe i had no cm cause i kept checking... i had heaps in the AM and my temp is still low so im sure i am still yet to O! We will get at least 2 BD in my Fertile period i have bd 3 times in the past 4 days and will again tonight so we will see!

10 years ago

Go stillfun! Sounds like you've got a good chance this cycle. Of course, you know that you're more likely to get pregnant since you're planning on working! I wouldn't worry too much about the horseback riding though - my mom and sisters rode while pregnant and I'm sure they didn't stay off in the 1st trimesters either, and there's lots of kids in my family. Now, being nauseous and having to ride/work is another story. I've been thinking about that and sailing - if I end up getting pregnant and having morning sickness while also dealing with seasickness, it will be ugly. Not to mention having to do overnight watches alone. But we'll figure out a way to deal with it!

Anastasia, thanks, I'll look into the Kelowna clinic.

User Image

10 years ago

EWCM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty happy about that LOL Will def BD tonight! I thourgth the same thing that i will def get preg for sure this cycle because i cant really! Im not too concerned with the riding bit its the BOILING temps and the all day riding without a drink wont be good so i would never risk it and then the chance of being run over by a cow is pretty high also so i wont be doing that either, but we will cross that bridge when it gets here, also my BFF is comming up and there is the local Rodeo/Show that all the local cattle propertys go to and have a big party togther and i would love to go to that and it wouldnt be the same if i couldnt drink.... But im willing to sit it out thats for sure! I wouldnt go at all cause everyone would be on to me LOL i am allways the life of the party, the rat bag that allways ends up riding a horse into the bar or somthing... But i am settleing down now that i am getting older! 28 at the end of the month!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo