Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1121 - 1130 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Good luck stillfun! I'm glad Ovacue seems to be working for you now!

Mel, I can totally understand your hesitation to go that route - sounds a bit iffy and maybe someone you don't want to get so closely involved with if there could be problems/conflict in the future. I'd think you'd have to have complete trust in the person.

I'm feeling like a BFP is NEVER going to happen...we've all been trying so ridiculously hard. I'm sick of all the pills, teas, timing, testing, watching what I eat, etc. It's good to hear that your friend just got pregnant after trying so long, stillfun. Also, when I got my bloodwork done, the technician at the clinic asked if the Dr H who was getting a copy of the tests was the "baby magic" doctor, lol! I guess he has quite a reputation for getting results. A friend of mine was saying the same thing - he helped her sister when she was having trouble ttc. So, maybe that's a good omen, lol...I'm just tired of it all and I'm getting annoyed with Mother's Day just around the corner. I want to be a mother, dammit!

User Image

10 years ago

I have always been told not to have sex for 48 hrs prior to a PAP. The friction on the cervix can cause the cells to be deformed and cause abnormal PAP results.
Anyways, I feel the same as Northern...I feel like its never gonna happen! I ask myself if its just not meant to be again? I have never even gotten any +HPT since I have been trying, so I am getting nothing happening!
AFM, 4dpo today...for once all my fertility calendars match up with O last sunday. Now we wait........

User Image

10 years ago

Northernbabysream: I'm so sorry your feeling down. I sometimes feel that same way in my three years of trying I only had one tiny Bfp. I def. get sick of all the baby crap too. Like tonight we had a bunch of people over drinking nd once again they are all in the hot tub but me because I don't want to "cook my eggs" lol! But we all have to stay positive it WILL happen for each and everyone one if us. There's a reason for everything and when the time is right we will be mommies. :)

Hoping: that is fantastic that everything matched up this month!! Hopefully that means things continue great and your get your Bfp!

AFM: turns out my BIL is on call tomorrow so he's going to try to send me the kit but he can't promise anything. I so hope he can as the timing will be pretty good and I was already out last month. We shall see if he texts me at some point.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Good luck Mel! I really hope you get the kit from your BIL. Would suck to be out again this cycle. You manage to stay so positive though, Mel. You're a strong chica!

Good luck on your wait, Hoping! I hope it goes by quickly for you.

AFM, had my pap and physical today and had her look at my sore boob. She said it felt a bit enlarged or swollen in that area but that she wasn't worried about it. Didn't exactly inspire confidence, but I guess I leave it for now and see if it changes again or gets worse. I'm guessing it must just be hormonal, as it doesn't hurt really much at all right now. Found out that my iron is still low. I've been on iron pills for the last 2 (at least) years, and it has barely gone up at all. So I guess I go back to a naturopath and go ahead with the iron IV treatment. My naturopath had wanted me to do that before I moved north but I couldn't get the treatment up there and I wanted to see if another year of taking pills would help. I hate the pills though - tastes like eating metal...which it is. Yuck.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi girls! My kit is on the way! Will be here in the morning! Yeah! I'm marked as high fertility for tomorrow but unless something changes won't O until late Monday or Tuesday hopefully I have some swimmers make it or I O early. Fingers crossed! I'm so happy to be in the cycle!!! :)

Northernbabydream: sorry they didn't have an explanation for the sore boob. Hopefully it's something that will clear on its own soon! That's strange your iron pills aren't working much hopefully you can get that cleared up too!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Hi Girls,
Went into town lastnight to sell out truck and had wwaaayyyy too many drinks AGAIN, Im sick of putting my life on hold so i have decided im not, I am going to continue as i would before i started TTC but still take my pills and track O and IF it happens it happens i am way over it! Got our new horses which im sssoooo excited about and we should be riding them on Monday so i cant wait! O should be on Wed.
Anyway i just thourght i would say hi

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Checking in on everyone, good luck Mel!
AFM, nothing new to report, feel normal I guess. Waiting to see what this cycle ends up like. The other day on my way home from grocery shopping my DD says out of the blue "mommy you have a baby girl in your tummy" I and go what! Where did you get that idea, and she says "from my ears and mouth" so funny. But makes you hope she's right!
Also fingers crossed for us that my husband gets this great new job he applied for, we will hear back in a couple days if he gets an interview. I have a good feeling and my DD says yes when I ask her, so let's hope she's right on both counts.
TTYl out to mow lawn, clean trucks and all that other fun stuff.

User Image

10 years ago

Hahaha...psychic kiddo. Maybe she is right!
AFM, I have a cold or something....arggg!!! I am miserable.

User Image

10 years ago

Anastasia: I have heard that kids and pets can tell when someone is preggo before anyone else can. I hope this is true in your case!!!!

Hoping: sorry your not feeling good. I hope you feel better soon!

Stillfun: I can't blame you. We all put so much aside for so long, every once in awhile we gotta let our hair down. Congrats on the new horses. That is exciting!

Afm: I'm so confused once again. So I got the package early this morning and half the damn bottle had leaked all over the place I then tried to look into my microscope for survivors but the stupid slides kept breaking and I could check so I just used what was left in the cup and did the insems and went back to sleep. Now fast forward I was thinking I was 100% out based on the fact that the cup leaked and had air getting in and based on the fact that according to my ovacue I wasn't supposed to o until Monday/Tuesday. But then I I take my vaginal reading tonight and Boom! It turns pink meaning I O'd. So now there's only two options 1. Something is working completely against me and there's no chance this cycle. Or 2. Something is seriously trying to help me out and I have the best odds ever this month as what did survive if anything probably got up there just in time. Ugh! I will say if this month doesn't work we are done doing shipping. Seeing half the bottle spilled all over the kit was the lay straw and so disappointing.

10 years ago

GL Mel!!!
Happy mothers day to all of us we are all mom's even if not yet!

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. â?? By Washington Irving

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo