Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1001 - 1010 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test115092
Still not convinced.... I know theres a line but it takes forever to show still under 10min but only just! I hope its darker in the AM FX

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfun, I think I can see a shadow of a line but it's really hard for me to see. I can't wait to see your FMU test today!

I tested this morning, and as I already suspected, I am out. I would have had some sort of line as I'm 15 DPO and there's nothing, nada, zip. I really think those faint positives I had this winter were chemicals now. I've had totally different symptoms from those the last two cycles and have used the rest of the test strips and haven't gotten any false positives on them. I can see the indent line and it's nothing like the faint lines I saw.

I've ordered 50 more test strips now, along with a bunch more vitamins for hubby. I'm feeling mopey and frustrated though...usual I guess because of AF on her way. Just so sick of all of this. Stillfun, I really really hope that you have a sticky bean! We need some good news here.

I saw an article the other day about a study done showing that male fertility is higher in the winter. Great. I keep thinking that if we couldn't get pregnant this last winter in the north when it was dark all the time and nothing much else to do but BD, our chances are pretty slim for this summer. I'll be talking to hubby this weekend about IUIs I guess...if we ever stop arguing, that is. I'm taking some time off work today to finish the unpacking and organizing in the house...hopefully this will put him in a better mood.

Sorry to be so down, everyone. How's everyone else doing? Mel, did your cramps lead to AF? I hope it's not because of the cyst. Good luck with your appointment. I really hope they don't need to remove your ovary! That seems unlikely though right!?

Sometimes I wonder why it is so hard for some of us to conceive...I'm starting to doubt whether or not it's meant to be for us. Maybe we're just not meant to have kids.

User Image

11 years ago

I've been checking all day for stillfun's test results! Hurry hurry hurry! I think my OPK will be + tonight or in the morning..its not quite there this afternoon but close! Been having cramps on both sides today so hopefully mulitple eggs ?!?! Hope somebody gets good news this month. Northern, sorry yall are still fighting. Makes making a baby hard! I wasn't even sure we would BD anytime near O but I think its BD time tonight Thought we had missed it completely, but Dh has come back to the real world now.....finally

User Image

11 years ago

I know - me too hoping! LOL. Would be funny if you ended up with twins! Good luck on getting some good BDing in to catch those eggs!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Haven't caught ANY in 3yrs , God I hope not 2 at once!!!

User Image

11 years ago

UUGGHH no change... i did a FRER and theres a faint line but no real colour, temp is still up but i think either its not sticky a real slow poke or AF is gonna be here soon, im hoping that its a slow poke but i doubt it, i will post the pic of the FRER anyway, i will prob get all neg votes LOL
Sorry i kept you guys waiting we went for a big drive this morn and i didnt really have any GOOD news haha

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Suprised there are so many positive votes on my FRER, I feel really out right now, Cramping is starting, even though my chart is so good i just feel like she may aswell be here already, i shouldnt POAS so early and it would stop all this nonsense, If i had some will power i would, i cant even beleive i quit smoking you need serious will power for that but that was years ago maybe i ran out of will power when i did that LOL Im taking that no news as bad news guys? I am so over this!! So much!!!!! Its like ramming my head against a fucking wall every cycle, Unexplained Infertility.... There is an awfull amount of people with this, there has got to be somthing thats just not right that the doctors are just to blind to see, ok i know im ranting but i jut feel so down about this! Im sure all of you feel the same :( On the up side i will get to start riding horses again soon so i cant wait for that, i am not planning around having children now i am just planning like its just the two of us because if i do that it doesnt hurt so much, i really wanted to be pregnant by Jnr's due dat but thats only 2 cycles away and im not sure if it will happen... In a really low place right now

11 years ago

I'm sorry stillfun...I'm feeling the same way. I saw your message on FB just now and am heading to bed...fell asleep on the couch. Hang in there. I know it sucks.

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I'm so sorry you are feeling down but cramping can be a good sign and I def. see a line on that last FRER. 12 days is still early and that faint line could def. darken. I would try to skip a day and see if the line is darker on day 14. I really hope this bean is a sticky one. I know how you feel about living life and not revolving around TTC. It took me a long time to figure that out and I still struggle with it. I've tried to plan a vacation every summer and every summer I think no I can't because I might be pregnant. Or no I can't have a couple drinks because I'm in the TWW and then I get a BFN and I feel so stupid or summer comes and goes and no baby and no time spent enjoying it. I'm so over this TTC crap.

Hoping: sounds great! I hope that you have some good strong eggs in there. My next cycle I want to try that too. Too bad you can't tell how much its really working though.

Northernbabydream: so sorry your out. So sorry to hear you and Dh are fighting so much still. Try and put some time aside just the two of you to do something special and reconnect. Maybe plan something that he loves to do and surprise him with it.

Anastasia: I didn't think I'd be able to do temps either but its ALOT easier to keep up on it then I thought it'd be and it is nice to have backup to help pin point O. Def. worth a try.

AFM: I'm out AF showed up yesterday. I wasn't too bummed since I was already expecting her but still sucks. I'm so over everything to do with TTC I am highly considering moving to foster/adoption. I've thought about it in the past but it seems each month I think about it I get closer and closer to actually making the leap. I used to feel saddened by the thought and then I thought of it only as a second option. A fallback plan. Now I'm starting to think of it as the right path to my baby. We are skipping this next cycle not only for the cyst but also because I'm anti a January baby lol! And I truly don't know if I will continue on after. I feel like my time of TTC has ended and I've exceeded the amount of time I ever wanted to spend on this journey. I may feel different tomorrow or next week or next month but as of now I feel completely happy, excited even with the thought of focusing my time elsewhere and dropping all pregnancy tests, OPKs, temp charts, etc. and TTC thoughts out of my life and mind. Making the leap is the hardest part but once I do, I know there will be a huge weight lifted off me and I will feel like I can begin to enjoy my life again. I feel like I have fallen so behind and life has been on pause for me and my Dh for a long time now. 3 years of depression, arguments, putting things aside for the possible baby that never showed, the possible pregnancy that never happened. The money thrown away and vacations never made. I feel so silly looking back on it all. Sorry for the long post and sorry for the rambling I just needed to get it all out. I hope there are some bfps on here soon. Good luck to those who are in or close to the tww and I hope all those that are just restarting there cycles get their bfps this next time around!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Gosh, you gus are making me so sad! So sorry it didn't work out this cycle. We put so much work into something that comes so easily to others. I know the excitement/anticipation/let-down cycle well.
AFM, got my +OPK last night at 9pm...does that count as yesterday? and another this am. No temp change yet tho. But did BD last night and propped up my booty for a few hours and fell asleep. Gonna try to talk honey into bd again tonight!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo