Community post

Discussion

2ww Buddies March 2017

View Full Post

I am trying to find others who are the same cycle as me who are in their 2 week wait period! I am 2dpo today and trying to get my mind off of waiting to test as this is my first month TTC :)

<a href=

93 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 93 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Bbcraze! Is this your first month TTC? I have never charted my ovulation, so this was my first month. I have found it to be very helpful as it is hard to pinpoint your ovulation date without it. I too don't know how people don't go crazy trying month after month, but I hope I don't fall into that same category...lol! I have heard that once you come off of contraceptives it takes a bit for your cycle to get regular, so dont give up hope! I have never used contraceptives so I am very regular. We have just been using the pull out method as we avoided trying for the last three years, but now my son is 7 and its time for baby#2! Good luck and keep us updated on your progress.

10dpo today for me.....POAS this morning with FRER and got a BFN. I still have 5 days till AF will make her appearance, so I won't be testing again till Sunday, which will be 15dpo. Fingers crossed for a BFP :)

Estee good job on holding out on testing it is so hard! When are you planning on testing?

Momma are you or did you test this morning? Or are you planning on waiting?!

Good luck to all and lots of baby dust for everyone!

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies!

10 DPO here. 5 days till expected AF.
Symptoms: Still the tender bbs, I actually have a little bit of cramping in my right side today, CM is creamy white.

Bbcraze the apps im using is Ovia Fertility (which is the one that's off a few days), Flo which has a white feather in a reddish/pinkish circle, and Fertility Friend which these 2 are pretty spot on. I used OPKs I think back in Jan and last month and that didn't seem to work for me either. I was stressed all Jan and Feb so honestly I took this month the every other day method so I can be a little less stressed (ha, right). I haven't tempted and I know it's very helpful from what I read.

Brittany OMG! I was just sure you was going to have a positive or at least a vfp. I haven't tested yet. I'm debating when to test again. I know I said tomorrow (Wednesday) but I think I may wait until Friday or Sunday. I will keep yall posted. Until then, idk if I actually am or if the test I took was a false positive.

7 years ago

Hi Brittany! I'm planning to test when I'm 12dpo if I can hold out that long, if not I'll start testing after 9 dpo.

I've just been so busy! I'm in my last semester of grad school and there is so much to do with so little time. I try to give myself a second to relax and that's when I focus on TTC and thinking of testing, but then something else pops up.

I still haven't had too many symptoms except today I had a temp drop (from 98.1 to 97.9). It's not too much of a drop but it's there. im also feeling a little twinge or very mild crampy twitch here and there in my pelvis. Not sure if it's all in my head or what and I also have more cm. OH and my insane hunger yesterday has subsided and now my appetite is back to normal.

Anyone else feel crazy with the symptom spotting? Has anyone else had any strange or new symptoms?

oh also my dream last night was STRANGE. I was listening to classical music in a room full of white furniture and I was wearing a ball gown.

User Image

7 years ago

Good morning everyone! How is everyone feeling? Hope all is well and lots of to everyone!!

I am 11dpo...only 4 days till AF. I decided not to test again till Sunday !

<a href=

Good morning!

I caved in and tested. BFN but I expected that at this point. I'll be trying again in another 2 days or so.

How is everyone else? Has anyone tested yet?

User Image

7 years ago

Hi Esteeflwrpot-All is good here! I too caved and tested at 10dpo and got a BFN, but I kinda expected it, so if you plan on testing again at 10dpo just remember it may still be too early to get a BFP.

My current symptoms are achy dull abdominal pain, tender bbs, hungry like a cow, frequent urination, hot flashes and that about sums it up for me for now. I still just feel like I am pregnant, as I know my body pretty well, so hoping for a BFP on Sunday!

Here is a trip....at the beginning of my TWW I went out to Chinese food with a coworker....well most Chinese food places give fortune cookies right....well I am a big superstitious person already. So.......I opened my fortune cookie and my fortune said the following: "Happy events will take place shortly in your home"......how weird is that. Well since I am TTC I told myself this must be my sign from my fortune cookie that it will happen...lol :)

<a href=

HI, I AM ALSO TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO IS IN THE TWW AS WELL. I AM 3 DPO TODAY.

7 years ago

Good afternoon ladies!

Well, I took another cheapie and it was stark white. I posted on here. My bbs have let up some and my CM is dry. So much for my FRER on Monday. I have one more FRER and I'm going to hold on until Monday if AF doesn't show by Sunday then.

7 years ago

Welcome kfermin4138@icloud.com a few of us are almost done with our TWW but you are more than welcome to post and fill us in on your TWW journey :)

Momma boo to your BFN. I wouldn't give up hope as symptoms do come and go, so stay positive! My bbs hurt more so some days and barely on others. As far as the CM I don't track mine so I am of no help on that. I am sending luck your way!

<a href=

Brittany- thanks for the heads up. I'll try to wait a little longer to test in that case (hopefully!). I have many of your same symptoms except I can't tell if my bbs are sore or not. I've never in my life had sore bbs, ever ever ever, but today I feel a bite of dull pain or something.. i can't tell. I am also hungry like i've never been. My stomach is a bottomless pit!

Momma- Sorry about your BFN! Try to stay positive until AF shows (hopefully it won't).

Wishing everyone a positive outcome!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo