Community post

Discussion

2ww Buddies March 2017

View Full Post

I am trying to find others who are the same cycle as me who are in their 2 week wait period! I am 2dpo today and trying to get my mind off of waiting to test as this is my first month TTC :)

<a href=

93 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 93 Replies | Last Page

Brittany honestly I am anxious and DYING to see your results!!

I re-uploaded it.

7 years ago

I totally see your vvvf line Momma :) I was scrolling through others at 9dpo hpt pictures the other day to see what the likelihood of seeing a positive test was and the percentage of positives and decided to wait still...lol! My boyfriend is still convinced I am pregnant, but wants me to wait to test....I had very bad urges yesterday to get up this morning and test, but talked myself out of it. Every morning I wake up I tell myself if I don't test first thing in the morning I have to wait till the next morning to test and that has been my mindset through this so far. But I am totally testing tomorrow. I have had off and on throughout the day sore boobs and still having nausea and dull achy cramps everyday, so we shall see! I am excited but nervous as I remind myself this is my first month TTC and I may have to try again!!

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

Momma have you already gone through implantation? I only ask because I was curious what your symptoms were and if you had implantation bleeding or not? With my first pregnancy I did not have implantation bleeding, and I know that is a common symptom.

<a href=

Haha I did the same thing Brittany scrolling through the days of seeing the line better. I bought a 3 pack this time so I took one this morning, I'll take another on Wednesday and Friday. If there's a good line on Friday I'll do a digital to confirm.

As far as implantation bleeding goes, I've never had it with my other 2 pregnancies or this one. I noticed something isn't right because of my bbs starting to get sore and hurting last week when that usually doesn't happen until a couple of days before my expected period. Then me being more tired than usual. And again, I thought it had to do with the time change but I really noticed the fatigue on Saturday when I literally didn't do anything all day but I just felt exhausted and my bbs getting more and more sore. Today I feel a little nauseous.

7 years ago

Momma do you prefer to buy just a pack of standard hpt's before purchasing a digital? I have never really thought about it, but then again I am kinda new at all of this. My first pregnancy was a surprise, but this whole TTC is such a different approach.....Its kinda consumes your mind!

Well the implantation bleeding is reassuring I have read up on it alot and since I didn't have the bleeding before I was curious if others did not either. So I am not alone and that makes me feel hopeful!

Tomorrow is testing day I am so excited!

<a href=

Well my first pregnancy was a complete surprise and I had bought ONE dollar store cheapie and that was a blazing positive. Second pregnancy I was one day late when I realized I hadn't started and bought ONE cheapie and that was blazing too. Now this time around since I'm sitting around waiting and losing my mind and POAS like crazy, I've been buying those cheap 88 cent Walmart tests and bought a few boxes of FRER. And i only have a digital from one of the First Response boxes from last month. Otherwise i dont buy them. From what I see, girls don't get a 'pregnant' with the faint lines anyway. That's why if my vvvf bfp is an actual bfp and gets darker, I want an actual confirmation to surprise my hubby, family, and friends.

You HAVE to let us know asap how your test goes. Ooooo FX and lots of BD for you Brittany!!

7 years ago

Hi All, Wish I had found this last week..month one ttc first timer and I think I might be crazy! I don't know how people do this month after month or worse! I'm also paranoid because two aunts had fertility problems although no one on my maternal side seems to have any difficulty, I had a mirena out 3 months ago, first AF was right on time, second was my last which I'm finding difficult to decide I had very minimal spotting for two to three days from the day I expected it which was 22nd feb but nothing significant til 25th lasted three days and I was convinced I would ovulate 8th.. and thought I might have going by mucus (tmi sorry) we BD every second day from 3rd-9th and again 12th for good measure..but if I count from 25th maybe it was more like 10-12th..boobs were very tender from 13th-17th little less so last few days, I was starving after a few hours in work this morning felt like I had to eat or I would pass out, felt cramping this evening like a period briefly on route home and passed some blood, which was a kick in the teeth..I don't know if it's AF 3-5 days early or implantation bleed but I feel if only 30% of women get it and only 20% chance of conceiving each month chance is it's AF..but why was I 3 days late last month and early this month..also took FRER Friday 17th which was bfn and a cheapy yesterday bfn! Good luck everyone. Hope your holding in there better than I am!

7 years ago

I just received a bunch of tests I ordered from ebay. I'm 6 dpo now and I haven't even been tempted to test once! I honestly haven't had many symptoms that have increased except this bottomless pit of hunger. I eat and 2 hours later i'm starving hungry. I just practically inhaled a salad and lasagna and I could keep going. Also my BBT has been the same the past 3 nights. I don't get it.. is that normal? I'm stuck on 98.1. I check again a few minutes later after moving around some and it goes higher, but i'm the same temp every morning. Is that strange?

User Image

7 years ago

Hi Bbcraze! How are you tracking your cycles? The reason I ask is because I downloaded 3 period tracker apps and see which one was more in tune with my period because I know I was using just one and it was off and still is. I also had nexplanon removed Dec. 2 of last year. I had brown spotting (TMI) which I thought was IB. But I think it was my body getting back in the groove of things. And I definitely had pregnancy symptoms but I sure wasnt. So from Jan- to this month have been beneficial in tracking my cycles and seeing exactly when I ovulate. Especially with the help of the different apps.

Estee you finally got your tests? That didn't take long. I'd be testing away like crazy! Lol. But you're not out till AF arrives or you get that BFP! Idk anything about temping so I'm sorry darling I can't help ya there. Now as far as symptoms, you may not get any. You never know. FX for you!

7 years ago

Hi Momma,

I was just keeping track myself, I had nothing initially when the mirena came out, it took three weeks and then had 3 days of af which arrived exactly 28 days after I had period symptoms and light spotting with the mirena in, I had no af with mirena. Then next month it was 28-31 days later. I tried opk for the cycle before we started trying to get an idea of my ovulation time. OPK didn't show positive around the time I thought/convinced myself by my cm and I get slight ovulation cramps I think, and I had read online about the accuracy of some opks and thought I would give it a miss as I thought it was a bit stressful. You obviously found the apps good?? And looks like your on the way to your Bfp, Which ones would u recommend? Are they discreet on your phone I don't want someone noticing it! I don't think temping would be for me..although after a few months who knows! I thought I would wake this morning to heavy flow af, but 16 hours later no more cramps and the lightest brown material that I almost wouldn't notice if I wasn't looking, so who knows maybe I'm still falling into a cycle pattern after mirena, (I can't help it though a part of me is still holding out that it is ib) next month we will just have to BD all through the month..easier said than done..our work schedules often clash and sometimes hubby is away for work which is unavoidable! I think he will take it more seriously now though I think he thinks just because we decided it was time he would just have to look at me, if only it was that easy lol

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo