Community post

Discussion

2ww Buddies March 2017

View Full Post

I am trying to find others who are the same cycle as me who are in their 2 week wait period! I am 2dpo today and trying to get my mind off of waiting to test as this is my first month TTC :)

<a href=

93 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 93 Replies | Last Page

Hi Momma!

Yes I understand you completely! The symptom spotting was driving me up the wall last month. This month i'm making a list of things that need to be done during these next 2 weeks to make sure I keep myself so busy that I forget to think about my TWW until I expect AF.. at least that's the plan haha but I know it is very hard to "not think about it."

Last month wasn't successful so this month my DH and I went at it full force. I am actually happy for this entire process because i've been paying attention to my body so much that I was able to feel when I ovulated today. My temperature this morning was a 97.6 and I just checked it now and it jumped to 98.2! We'll see what it is in the morning but i'm hoping for the best!

User Image

7 years ago

Esteeflwrpot, the brand is OneStep. I used their ovulation tests and they are great (especially for the price) so I decided to give a try to pregnancy tests as well. I don't know if I can post a link but here you are:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/370926505994?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I paid about 7AUD for 30 tests + delivery which is great, I pay about 13AUD for 3 First Response tests here.

BrittanyP0714, I wasn't even thinking that you blamed me for wasting money Actually I've never been a big tester, always was waiting for my period but it's my last couple of months to TTC naturally so I am a bit obsessed at the moment

7 years ago

Welcome Comeonbaby!

Woo-hoo 4DPO here! Getting antsy to test lol! (And I know it's still too early)

esteeflwrpot- I haven't went full force YET but I think if this isn't the month I will next month. I mean the full on preseed, ov tests, the whole nine! So I may end up checking out eBay as well lol.

I've read it's way too early to get symptoms but my boobs have been a little sore yesterday and today. Other than that NOTHING! CM looks school glue pasty. (Sigh) come on already!

7 years ago

Momma, I've heard a lot about preseed but i'm not sure if it actually helps the sperm travel or if it's just not harmful to them. I admit I haven't used that yet.

About symptoms, is it strange that i've been very gassy lately? I see that it's a symptom these days but i have been quite surprised by the sounds my body is making. If DH weren't working from home today it would be a symphony in here (TMI?) Besides that i'm also having no symptoms besides higher BBT.

Limpique, I went ahead and purchased those testing strips. Thanks for the link! I know i'm going to test a ton next week even if I try not to so might as well.

User Image

7 years ago

esteeflwrpot lol! Well, hopefully your hubby doesn't mind. And From what I understood preseed is helpful with the sperm. Hopefully I don't have to worry about it next month.

I'm going Friday to pick some cheapies at Walmart those 88 cent ones. Trying to hold out as long as I can but from the looks of it I'll be testing Saturday morning (7 DPO)

7 years ago

Good morning everyone!

5 DPO and I'm feeling pretty good. Trying not to symptom spot so much BUUUUUUT lol my bbs are still tender and I'm exhausted! Idk if its a prego sign or dealing with this daylight savings time. And my CM is still really sticky and white (TMI). Testing this Saturday at 7DPO just to see if there is a glimpse of hope and because I can't help myself to hold out much longer.

How is everyone else doing?

7 years ago

Oh my the last few days have been busy, sorry haven't been on to post, but looks like some good convo here!

I am now 5dpo today and oh boy have I had all kinds of symptoms...I also think I may have ovulated early then I expected, but I am not sure, cause this is my first month TTC. The last few days I have had a dull aching abdominal achiness, very sore/tender breasts, nausea, heightened sense of smell, gassy, and just feeling pregnant! My boyfriend is convinced I am pregnant, but I am holding out on testing for now!

Momma you will have to let us know on Saturday if you got a BFP!! My fingers are crossed for you :)

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies! 1dpo. I have been having headaches and yesterday a couple dizzy spells? BD on Friday and Sunday night and O'd yesterday. Hoping that was close enough! Hubby got home to late last night :( TWW has begun!

7 years ago

Yay Comeonbaby you are only a few days behind us :) Fingers crossed for a BFP after your TWW!

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Brittany! I will def let everyone know. I'm excited but at the same time not. You're lucky you've been busy helps time go by faster. And eek sounds like your symptoms sounds promising. When are you going to test?

Comeonbaby I have my fx you and lots of baby dust. Is this your first month TTC?

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo