Community post

Discussion

Waiting game

View Full Post

Anyone else just overthink everything that goes on with your body?
I am 3DPO and I am still having water stretchy discharge and temp is at 98.6. I keep overthinking and just need to take my mind off things! But I am like wait am I pregnant? No am I overthinking? Did this happen last cycle? lol Time to start logging my days I guess!

257 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 257 Replies | Last Page

I had really bad uterus cramps 5-6 day after ovulation! Hopefully good signs! Did your temp drop today?

7 years ago • Post starter

No, 97.9? It was pretty intense made me worry.

7 years ago

Well ladies I'm out! AF arrived right on time today!! Even though it wasn't my month I feel so much better that my cycle was more normal this time!! Here's to hoping for another December baby!!!

Comeonbaby- I've learned to not get hoes up on every little thing. I did too at 6dpo and got so excited it was impnatatiin. But, you never know honey! I hope it's a good sign for you!!!

Thedjinn- how are you doing??

Dirtybirdsoaps- of course you can join us!! And please don't apologize, this thread is for everyone! I have very high hopes for you with all those symptoms you're having!! Keep us updated!

Hugs girls!
Xoxo

User Image

7 years ago

my temp was 98.5 this morning, so staying up, I went out for a few drinks last night, after testing of course, and I just couldn't drink lol I felt sick. BFN this morning. Period is due in 3 days so still have time but I really just think I am out. I will test and test and test because well I just can't help it! lol Hope next month is your month!!!!

Thank you!!
Yea you never know! Keep being hopeful!!

User Image

7 years ago

My temp dropped it a 97.8 this morning, AF due in a few days so just waiting for it to show up! How is everyone else doing?

Super emotional today. I am having bad anxiety. I had some wine last night just a couple of glasses and I felt just aweful today!! I felt like I was hungover from a batchlorette party or something. When's the earlier a you would test. I obviously tested yesterday before drinking even though I was only 5dpo

7 years ago

I started testing at about 6dpo, but its a little early lol I am out this month ladies, AF showed last night. Good luck! Baby dust and sticky thoughts!

So sorry dijinn and miracle. Have a glass of wine, a piece of chocolate, a long relaxing bath......and on to the next cycle. Fingers crossed that it will be your last 2ww.

As for me........still waiting. If I went off the 8th for being my O today would be 13 DPO. Took more tests, and I swear I still see a verrrry faint line. Who knows maybe it's line eyes. All I do know is if this isn't my month AF is going to be badddddddddd. As of right now I have no AF symptoms. Usually I spot several days prior and also have bad cramping. Nothing this month. My LP is usually 13 days, the longest I've had is 14 so we'lol see. I just can't stand this waiting!

7 years ago

Thanksdirtybirdsoaps- great suggestions! I'll put you up on all 3!! LOL
Sounds VERY promising for you!!! Maybe this is it!!
Keep us posted what happens tonight/tomorrow!!!
Best of luck!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo