Community post

Discussion

Waiting game

View Full Post

Anyone else just overthink everything that goes on with your body?
I am 3DPO and I am still having water stretchy discharge and temp is at 98.6. I keep overthinking and just need to take my mind off things! But I am like wait am I pregnant? No am I overthinking? Did this happen last cycle? lol Time to start logging my days I guess!

257 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 257 Replies | Last Page

Welcome DBS! Good luck to you and so sorry for your losses ladies. :(

Praying for all!

Question my temp finally spiked today. Does that mean I ovulated yesterday? Should we DTD today? Or is it to late?

7 years ago

DTD Comonbaby! You are still able to get pregnant right now :) Good luck and baby dust!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies, my chart still says no O detected. Does it need 3 days of high temps? My temp was down to 97.5 this morning. While still higher than the 97.1 I usually get and it was a hour earlier(DS woke up not feeling great) I was crampy last night. Just nervous we didn't time everything right :/

7 years ago

Comeonbaby! I didn't start temping till O and I believe I spiked and then went back to 97 area for a few days. I am still steady at 98.6. Period is due in a few days for me so I guess we will find out soon enough. Good luck!!!! I did a ton of cramping in the days after ovulation this month, maybe its a good sign for both of us???

Thedjinn- did you test again babe???

Comeonbaby- the fact that you had an alteration in your sleep can change your temp, as long as it's above coverkine I would think that you're good. You do need three consistent high(we) temps to show ovulation happened and then ideally your temp stays up and up and doesn't drop b/c you're pregnant. It drops when you get your period again!! (I'm so new at this but have seen so many through the years).

Dirtybirdsoaps/- praying you'll get your miracle baby after all that you've been though honey!! Let us know how you're doing!! When is your AF supposed to come again?

AFM- not feeling much of anything really, except maybe hungry like we had a huge hibachi dinner at 7 today and by 11 I felt hunger, it has been 4 hrs and I did not overeat while I was there so I'm thinking that's what's it.. who knows.. nothing else really... just waiting patiently for the days to go by :)

Nighty and hugs to all!!

User Image

7 years ago

Still at a steady 98.3 this morning, bfn when tested. Been getting super nauseous but I think I'm just thinking about it too much.

Thedjinn- sorry to hear! But your temp is still nice and quite high which is very very hopeful!!

User Image

7 years ago

Well haven't seen any more lines, so maybe the one was a bad test, line eyes or a very good indent/evap lol. Not sure on when AF is due. Usually I have a 28 day cycle so if I went by that, tomorrow. My LP is usually 13 days so if I assumed the EXTREMELY dark line was O on the 8th then it would be Monday. Still have symptoms......sore BB's, acid reflux, can't sleep and when I do crazy dreams, back pain, and Thursday I had weird cramping. Felt like my left ovary and almost a burning sensation......hard to describe. I haven't had any spotting, which I usually do several days before AF. UGHHHHH I hate this waiting. Out of 19 cycles there's only been maybe 1-2 times that I had a few symptoms where I thought "this could be it" but never symptoms like this. I sadly test several times a day with IC's so we'll see. I'm just so grrrrrrr lol its like either give me a strong real positive or AF get here fast. If I don't get a positive I need to figure out something for this acid reflux. I tried tums, didn't work, and tried apple cider vinegar, helped some but not well enough. I stopped all meds just in case since I feel so strange. Hopefully this will be everyone's month! Seems like everyone is in the same boat, just waiting....and waiting....and waiting.....oh wait is this a symptom.....and more waiting lol I wish there was another way to find out sooner.

Oh and my apologies about posting in this thread. I didn't see it was a TTC again thread, only hit the tab for recent forum activity and didn't notice that. I hope I didn't over step.

7 years ago

I hate the waiting game and I test every dang morning lol going out tonight and not thinking about it. I feel like since I want to be, everything is a symptom ugh! Good luck everyone!

I just had major uterus cramping going on. I actually doubled over and feeling sick that was crazy. I've not had or noticed this ever. What do you guys think? So wierd. Mind games!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo