Community post

Discussion

Waiting game

View Full Post

Anyone else just overthink everything that goes on with your body?
I am 3DPO and I am still having water stretchy discharge and temp is at 98.6. I keep overthinking and just need to take my mind off things! But I am like wait am I pregnant? No am I overthinking? Did this happen last cycle? lol Time to start logging my days I guess!

257 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 257 Replies | Last Page

I went from 97.3 to 98.7 and stayed in that range, but dropped today to a 97.2 with cramping, so either af is coming early or maybe implantation? I hate the waiting game lol I tested today because I suck at waiting and I swore I saw a super faint squinter but everyone voted false on here lol Keep temping! I hope you get the rise soon!

7 years ago • Post starter

It could be implantation dip? Can't believe it's only a 15% chance with timed intercorse. The waiting game does suck this is my 3 rd month too. How many days were you in your temp spike?

7 years ago

I spiked for ovulation then dipped again, the went to 98's but I am usually around 98's till AF, so another dip is kind of weird, but hey I'll let you know in a few days lol

thedjinn- like comeonbaby said, it could totally be an implantation dip. What DPO are you today? Mine dropped yesterday too but now it's back up again. I swear I need to show you how to upload your chart so we can see it. Basically, you go to "My cycles & TWW" and then you find "Calendar", click into it and click on each day and you'll see it gives you option to add your temp. don't forget to click on SAVE in the bottom and go to Save-Next day and plug in your temp there too and so on and so forth. Then you go to BBT chart and you will see it there.
Hang in there, you still have quite a few days till AF comes. We are due for AF same time... I'm supposed to get it next week on 3/21.

Comeonbaby- 2week wait officially for you! I personally don't get headaches but each person is different..

Angelmommy721- sorry to hear you're out. Best of luck in timing it better next month for a Christmas miracle!!! Keep us posted!

I wish I could nap ladies, I work from home so when I put my 2yr old down for her nap I work or do house stuff... I do manage to nap on the weekend though!! I LOVE naps!!

AFM- I had a temp drop yesterday but today went back up again. This is my first time charting so I'm not sure what that means... I don't want to get too excited and think it's implantation dip because it may just be nothing. I'm having waves of dizziness, and I seem to be hungry more... weird to the weird. I'm not trying to get my hopes up at all but those two symptoms are new for me.
I don't have sore boobs, which my last pregnancy I SO DID!
We wait....
Hugs to all and praying for a BFP for all of us soon!!

User Image

7 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=500973

I just wasn't sure how to post it but copy and paste works, I dipped today, I also got a faint positive but I am trying to not think about it since it was a squinter, came back 20 min later and it was very there. My period is due the 22nd!

thedjinn- that makes TOTAL sense! I felt AF type cramps as well and was 100% sure AF was coming... I got a BFP instead when I tested at 12DPO! YAAAAYYYYYY! Soooooooooooooo happy for youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
Can you upload the image?

User Image

7 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=648413

I hope it is, but I am going to test again tomorrow. But I don't want to get my hopes up at all!

OMG!!!! I see it when I inverted... the original pic is a bit blurry...
I hear ya on the not getting too excited, I too try to stay cautious! Can't wait to hear from you tomorrow!

User Image

7 years ago

The camera on my phone sucks! What I get for a hand me down phone since I tend to break them, too often lol God luck to you, ugh I hating waiting, that is the worst part, I just want to know lol

hey girls,
I was up all night with my daughter... pretty much she would wake up every hour so needless to say I got minimal sleep and didn't get any long stretches of sleep. I decided to take my temp anyway (they say that you have to be sleeping for 6hrs or at least 3hr before you temp you need to be sleeping) it was 98.04.... so I guess still above 98.00 but not sure if my lack of sleep would make my temp go high or low so I'm not really counting on this one as much. I feel nothing so far today! I don't even feel tired/sleepy when I think I should be after sleeping so little!
How are you guys getting along? Thedjinn, did you test today???

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo