Community post

Discussion

Waiting game

View Full Post

Anyone else just overthink everything that goes on with your body?
I am 3DPO and I am still having water stretchy discharge and temp is at 98.6. I keep overthinking and just need to take my mind off things! But I am like wait am I pregnant? No am I overthinking? Did this happen last cycle? lol Time to start logging my days I guess!

257 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 257 Replies | Last Page

@Comeonbaby!
I don't get headaches during ovulation. I get them right before my period, so I usually know when that is about to start.

7 years ago • Post starter

I usually get migraines the first two and last two days of AF. This month I got them mid-cycle, though.

I'm pretty sure I'm out. Looking at my cf, I think I may have ovulated later than I thought, which would have made it impossible for me to have conceived. My symptoms are disappearing as well, and I'm not even getting my normal post-o symptoms.

Maybe next month. I guess I'll know for sure in about a week.

7 years ago

Angelmommy721
Sometime no symptoms is a symptom! I don't think I am either, I am hopeful but other than being tired and hungry, and really I always am, just normal cycle going on.

Hey ladies I hope you are all doing well! I am still having mild cramping, I went up in weights on weightlifting and have been blaming that, but I haven't been to the gym since Thursday (3 days ago) this morning I woke up with lower back cramps and when I wiped and orange spotting. Might be a good sign! I will test in a few days, hard to wait! How are all you girls doing???

I am feeling kind of sick today nauseous and a head ache again. Going to try again tonight. I still have not had a huge temp spike. Just waiting for that sign of ovulating with the high temp. Wish me luck!

@thedjinn when is AF due?

7 years ago

@comeonbaby! My af is due the 22nd, so I still have little over a week left till it's due. I really wish my 2yr would let me nap, I'm way too tired today lol

I miss naps!

7 years ago

Naps are the best, that will be the hardest part for me in pregnancy, no naps lol

How is everyone doing? My temp dropped today and I have been weird strong cramps, thinking AF might come early :(

Temp still had not spiked? Highest I've gotten was sat at 97.5 today was 97.1 my set ovulation day is tomorrow. DTD Friday and Sunday night. If I don't spike tomorrow gonna try again. Praying for you!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo