Community post

Discussion

Waiting game

View Full Post

Anyone else just overthink everything that goes on with your body?
I am 3DPO and I am still having water stretchy discharge and temp is at 98.6. I keep overthinking and just need to take my mind off things! But I am like wait am I pregnant? No am I overthinking? Did this happen last cycle? lol Time to start logging my days I guess!

257 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 257 Replies | Last Page

Witch showed. On to the next cycle right with you ladies!

7 years ago

Darn comeonbaby! Next month for sure! Baby dust! am suppoose to ovulate in the next few days but my husband just left to Vegas so not me lol

7 years ago • Post starter

I overthink everything, it's really annoying! I've been trying to take everything in stride, but man! it's really hard not too!

Sean 13 Sara 11 Samantha 7 TTC #4 since 2/2017 User Image

7 years ago

Comeonbaby- Dang it!!! So sorry! Hang in there.. this next one maybe!!!

thedjinn- You should have tagged a long with your dh to Vegas! What were you thinking! Vegas of all places!! lol
Maybe when he gets back... you never know...

patience1219- hi there! Welcome!! All the best for your 4th baby!! :)

dirtybirdsoaps- I think if your mind is set, the physical pain is nothing in the end... it's really mind over matter.. you will be fine and you will have an amazing water birth girl! I know it!!! Hope it's sooner than later sweetie!!

AFM- I had 5 straight days of blinking smileys and last night I tested and it was positive, this morning I tested again and it was a stronger positive, my line was darker than the test... anyone know if that means anything... I hope I ovulate a good eggy!! lol!!
So the TWW is on for me!
Hugs to you all!!

User Image

7 years ago

5 smiley faces has got to be a good sign :) good luck!!

7 years ago

5 happy face! Yay! I really have no idea how any of those work since I have never used one before. I eas suppose to ovulate yesterday but other then a little cramping no sign! We had intercourse Thursday lol and I kind figured that was our only hope this month, but since its taking forever to ovulate, if I am awake when he gets home tomorrow... Maybe? I didn't go to Vegas since I didn't really want to but also my bestfriend is doing surrogacy and had transfer done yesterday and has to be off her feel till tomorrow morning, so I want to be here to support her.

How is everyone doing?
I don't think I have ovulated yet, I had a little bit of discharge but no cramps and no temp raise. Though life has been off this week with sick kiddos!

Thedjinn- so sweet of you to help your friend!!!
If you haven't ovulated yet, then it's good news right?? You guys have a better shot at it now!!! Yay!!
My temp spiked today so I'm not sure if I ovulated 2 days ago or yesterday... i didn't feel a thing this time. I'm feeling super tired and usuallly after I O, I recall feeling this way in the past..not sure if it's the high progesterone or what that's making me feel so sleepy and tired!!
That's about it from me.

User Image

7 years ago

Yay tired, spike is good I think!
Yes, but its not really in the books right now lol we have two sick kids and my Type 1 diabetic had to go into the hospital today so its kind of on the back burner!

Hey! I think we woke up with a sick kid today too! No fun. Just finished AF here. I am having a month where I am doubting wanting another baby.....I do but am scared feelings. I may not push it this month and see what the hubby does. Let's see what this month holds for is ladies!! :)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo