Community post

Discussion

Starting the ttw

Hi all!
I'm currently 6 dpo, trying for my 4th and final baby after two consecutive miscarriages last year, one was a ruptured ectopic that nearly killed me and left me with one tube. Anyways, I joined these boards looking for support, others to get through the dreaded TTW. Anyone out there?

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi AK - On 3-4dpo here and the wait is killing me. Doesn't help that I'm feeling rotten either, got a horrible acid/metallic taste in my mouth, stomach cramps and a headache. Hope you're on your way to a BFP. You decided when you're goig to start testing yet?

7 years ago

Yes, isn't this wait awful?!? And month after month, you'd think us women would figure how to NOT drive ourselves crazy! Hope your ill feelings are a good sign! I'm thinking I'll start on Thursday (9 dpo) but I maaaay do one today, it's DH and Is anniversary, would be neat to find out today, on the miracle this is the lucky month.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo