Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 262 Replies | Last Page

I usually only experience cramping the night before my period is supposed to arrive. Also don't usually have nausea until my period is in full force. I found it odd when I got loads of symptoms way before (still waiting on af to show).last night I had trouble sleeping because my boobs hurt so much. This morning I woke up again thinking af happened but it was just cramping and clear discharge. (12dpo now). I tried taking a pregnancy test but got a BFN so far. My period is due tomorrow or Wednesday. The wait is killing me lol

7 years ago

Redfraggle: I totally know what you're saying. It is so discouraging and heart wrenching when it feels like everyone around you is getting pregnant but you. You want to be happy for them but instead you feel crushed. And if you're anything like me, you feel angry and then guilty for being angry! But try and remember, for every woman out there proudly sharing their news, there's someone else out there who is struggling to conceive, or dealing with an infertility diagnosis or maybe even a miscarriage or still birth. My point is, you are not alone. Hopefully being on here reading the stories of others can provide comfort. Try your best to keep busy with other things during that TWW. I pray you get YOUR turn very soon and that you can be strong in the meantime.

7 years ago

Hello :)
I am 5DPO today, not sure if I have any symptoms or I am just getting crazy but I feel pressure/very mild crumps in my abdominals last few days.

7 years ago

Hope everyone has had a good day. Wow, these TWWs are tricky things.

AKJ - thanks for the encouragement, and I'm sorry about your BFN, hoping next cycle is your month!

Kazzari - Thanks for creating this thread, it's so helpful having you guys to talk to as I feel like I would drive my DH crazy if I tried to describe all of this to him.

You had asked if I had an IB. I think I did, but who knows for sure? Sorry if this is TMI...I had some pink discharge on what I think was 8 DPO, and I've been having light pinkish-brown spotting ever since but only when I wipe. Not sure what to make of it as I've never experienced it before. When I first saw the pink I thought I 'knew' that it had to be IB, but I'm not sure now as I'm 10 DPO and still spotting. You said you were spotting too. Is that normal for you before AF is due? I've had some the day before AF, but never pink and never this early. Maybe we'll still get a surprise!

Redfraggle - I think you are wise waiting to test again until 'shark week' - ha! I love that name! My DH and I call it 'when the bakery is closed', lol, then we can say it in public and no one knows what we are talking about!

I'm sorry this cycle is making you feel crazy, I feel the same way about this one!

Kowesauki - Your symptoms sound promising to me, though I'm still pretty new to all of this. Hope you know soon so the crazy wait is over!

Hberry - Your symptoms sound promising!

Limpique - Hi! :)

7 years ago

I hope it is promising. According to the calculators, today is implantation day for me. I just can't wait much longer for testing lol

User image

7 years ago

Ok guys. I broke down and took a test. Early I know and I did it at night. I think I have a faint line. Im gonna wait till morning to get excited. Besides dh you guys will be the first to know.

7 years ago

Ok so despite my promises not to test I had another go at an internet cheapie this morning. Not sure if I have line eye or it's the beginning of something. Link to picture is below.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=648205

Got a few of these in the cupboard and one FRER. Not using the FRER until I can be more sure that the cheapies aren't just giving me line eye. Will test again with a cheapie tomorrow and see if there's anything more definite.

7 years ago

I tested at 425 am. 14dpo BFP!!!!!!!!!

We have been trying for 5 years. I could cry

7 years ago

Infamous that's INCREDIBLE news - I am SO happy for you right now I could cry myself. Congratulations Mom!

7 years ago

Congratulations Infamous!!! YAY!!! Hope all progresses smoothly for you!!

Redfraggle: Did you test again? I looked at your image, I think I can see something but so hard to tell.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo