Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 262 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies,

Bit scared to be posting on here as I've been in the background the last week or so chastising myself over symptoms! I don't know exactly when I ovulated but due to deductive reasoning, I've been working on the 7th March - making me 10 dpo today.

I haven't really been documenting symptoms per dpo but as a whole.

They are as follows:

- cramping like my period is due though only get cramping night/day of period (this really threw me and have them now!)
- really bad indigestion and gurgling in my stomach after eating or drinking, felt like my chest had a balloon in it
- heartburn but no acid reflux
- SEVERE fatigue, I usually run between 30-50km a week and I can't even do the dishes or hold a conversation at the moment. Have also been sleeping 12-ish hours a night but waking a lot and still very tired the next day, 3-4pm lay downs!
- really foggy, sluggish behaviour - I can't remember what day it is, what happened yesterday or a conversation I had earlier, almost feels like the days before today were a dream - everything is going straight over my head
- really warm, clammy hands, someone asked me if I'd been holding a frog (haha!)
- extremely vivid dreams (I usually dream a lot but these are big-screen movie like)
- sense of smell has increased, smelling bug spray/insense hours after it's been sprayed, smelt every single bit of road kill on a drive the other day, cleaning my horses infected hoof means I smell infection for hours after.. blergh
- pins and needles in my arm when sleeping on my back (this was weird but only happened once severely, another time mildly)
- mild to severe headaches lasting a few days, one side of my lip felt numb last night because of it
- roadmap of blue veins across my chest leading to my breasts, front of shoulders, hips/pelvic area and coming up the side of my rib cage from my hips - never seen these before and they're very obvious!
- bloating hours after eating
- constantly sweating and smelling like a bloke!
- slight hot flushes, feels more like headache or heat on face/chest
- creamy lotion CM, was bad in first few dpo, now only really when wiping or checking CP
- hungry immediately after eating
- sometimes feel a little faint if haven't eaten yet or get too hot

No sore boobs or nausea yet.

If I remember any more, I'll post again!

To be honest, I have been driving myself mad symptom spotting as I wasn't trying to conceive and the circumstances are less than convenient but I'm getting excited (eek). Hopefully not looking into anything too much. Have taken 5 HPT (way too early but I didn't know what i was looking for the start with) with negatives all round.

Period is due in around 4-5 days so I'll try and wait until then before testing again. In the interim, I'll sit and ponder what I'll tell the dear father if I'm pregnant. Better stock the fridge up...

What are everyone else's symptoms? Any thoughts? Never thought I'd be doing this - always said no to kids!

7 years ago

Thanx Kazzari....i still have cramps but i'm confused that they are for AF...maybe my mind is playing tricks on me...I have alot of CM also....its watery and always there....i feel so uncomfortable because of that...trying to control myself and not test till sunday...thats when AF is due...hope i last that long :P
Fingers Crossed.!

7 years ago

The blood test results just came back and it's official! It stuck I'm pregnant!!!

Thank you redfraggle for your inspiration!

Thank you ladies for the support. This has been a long journey and I can only hope he/she sticks around!!

7 years ago

Infamous: that is so AWESOME!!! So happy for you girl! Congratulations!!!!

7 years ago

Infamous : Congratulations and hoping a safe and happy 9 months to you....Enjoy every moment...:)

7 years ago

Infamous- ahhhh Congrats girl!!! All the best!!!

Hopesul4bfp- I had AF type cramps but I was prego!! Please don't lose the faith (although I know not easy) you never know until you test.... or miss your period!!!!! Fingers crossed for you babe!!

Sthjgb- some amazing symptoms there!!! I'm 99% sure you're pregnant!!!

Kazzari- thank you for the input!! My temps are still higher than cover line... take a look at my chart and tell me what you think ( although I'm fully aware that it's not thr all tell all or anything but at least it shows I ovulated.. LOL).. hoping they stay up! How are you feeling... any new symptoms ( I know it's still the beginning...)

User Image

7 years ago

Miracle80 : Thanx...hoping the witch doesn't come....will wait till tomorrow and hope i get a BFP....did u also have sharp stabbing pain down there.? these pains are almost killing me...don't even let me work at office...
when do plan on taking the test.?

7 years ago

Hopesup4bfp- I had sharp stabbing pains earlier in my cycle... had a couple cramps last night but not AF type ones. If AF stays away till Monday I'll test then... I'll be 13dpo... it should come Either Sunday (my luteal phase isn't too long) or if it decides to be long then Tuesday., but testing on Monday should give me something accurate being that I'll be 13dpo!
Best of luck tomorrow!!

User Image

7 years ago

Af is due today and hasn't made an appearance yet. Fingers crossed she doesnt so I can get that Im hoping for!

User image

7 years ago

Miracle80: wow guess we'll be testing together...all the more excited now....hope we both get our BFP's....my cramping pains have subsided a bit but still there and im having very bad nausea,...lets hope for the best...!! ????

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo