Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 262 Replies | Last Page

I tested this morning and . Im 12dpo today and when I used the bathroom the other day I noticed what looked to be cycled blood. Im hoping it was from implantation but Im not sure. Im wondering if Im testing way too early or if I really am pregnant. Im starting to get doubts even though I am experiencing every symptom listed.

User image

7 years ago

Welcome to the forum Hopesup4BFP!

There's still a chance Hberry? Could be late implanting.

So with my situation I decided to do an experiment. My dh doesn't like it so much. I decided to take a test every morning until the blood work gets done tomorrow morning. My tests are still positive however they do not seem to be getting fainter or darker so my experiment is inconclusive I guess. I like that the line is most definitely still there so I am still hopeful. I just hate getting my blood drawn because they always blow my veins. My arms are so bruised!!

Hoping for more positives ladies!!

7 years ago

Welcome to the forum Hopesup4BFP!

There's still a chance Hberry? Could be late implanting.

So with my situation I decided to do an experiment. My dh doesn't like it so much. I decided to take a test every morning until the blood work gets done tomorrow morning. My tests are still positive however they do not seem to be getting fainter or darker so my experiment is inconclusive I guess. I like that the line is most definitely still there so I am still hopeful. I just hate getting my blood drawn because they always blow my veins. My arms are so bruised!!

Hoping for more positives ladies!!

7 years ago

Thanks, ladies!
And, a for those of us that have received our .

Miracle80: I'm hoping you will follow me too. I know that if I don't sleep enough (at least 3 hours or it's disturbed) my temp is lower, so it could be the case with you too. What's your temp like today?

Lissa84: Sorry that the showed up! Hoping for your BFP when you return to TTC.

NaeLucero: Yes, definitely a huge POAS problem but if it gets you through the TWW, why not? The start of a line sounds great. A few more days should see that it gets darker. Hoping for your BFP soon.

Hopesup4BFP: Totally understand. This TWW was definitely the hardest. Don't give up hope. My symptoms subsided too and then came back a day before AF was due. Hoping the stays away for you too and that you get your BFP.

Hberry: When is AF due? It could definitely be an implantation bleed. Did you have this with your last 3?

Infamous: I would do the same. I've read that it's good to take it two days later because levels double every 48 hours. Hope your blood work results come back showing it's progressing well.

Looking forward to more BFP this month!

7 years ago • Post starter

Kazzari AF is due Saturday. I have to wonder if my urine is diluted due to me drinking something before bed. I never had implantation bleeding with my other 3. This is a whole new thing. I still have strong symptoms however.

User image

7 years ago

Infamous I hope you get good results with your blood work!

Congrats for all the BFP!! So excited for you ladies!

My first beta wasn't quite what I wanted - it is 24 (at 14dpo) Fingers crossed for a big jump of numbers for Friday's beta. I'm trying to stay positive.....

7 years ago

Hberry: With AF due on Saturday it's still considered early to test so I'd imagine that with all your symptoms and the bleed that you'll get your BFP soon. Has it stopped now?

Shortyk21: Thanks. I had to go back when I read you got betas done. Sorry I missed that post! I don't know how that happened. Congratulations that you got your BFP, and 14dpo is still early so hoping the next results will show it has more than doubled.

7 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Kazzari! You are so good at keeping up with everyone, individually! Congratulations to you!!!!!

7 years ago

Kazzarri yes it was only that speck the one time I used the bathroom. Nothing since.

User image

7 years ago

Good luck Infamous, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo