Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 262 Replies | Last Page

Thank you all so much for your congratulations. AF was due on Saturday and until she fails to show I don't think it will actually feel real, despite the test! I keep thinking that somehow it;s still a false positive or that baby bean won't stick and I'm still nervous about the whole thing!

AK - I didn't mean to make you cry. If DH was home he would have just ended up with a peestick brandished at him. It's only cos he's away until later tonight that I've managed to come up with something cutesy.

I know it's awful but I still can't believe it's real and not a cruel joke, or that I'm not going to lose this little one before I meet them. Please keep thinking sticky thoguhts. I really want my lil bean to snuggle down comfortably and be nice and cosy for the next few months. Xx

7 years ago

Miracle80: I understand what you mean about the dip because I get the dip most cycles, which is why I mostly symptom spot and check if my temps stay elevated. It's still early days for you so will be looking forward to seeing some pronounced symptoms from you as the days go on.

Kowasauki: A faint positive - great news! Every test brand is different (as far as red and blue dye goes). I'm not familiar with what First Response is but a faint line is a positive.

Hberry: Definitely very promising. Sounds like you're well on the way to getting that BFP. (:

Limpique: OK. Yes, to the needle pain for implantation because in hindsight I remember feeling something like that a few days go but thought nothing of it. Hoping you see your BFP soon.

Redfraggle: so excited for you! And that's a lovely way to announce it to your DH.
(Totally understand how you feel so to you.)

So, I woke up this morning with no cramps, no AF, continued sore nips and I'm one day late so decided to take a test anyway and .

Looking forward to seeing some more BFPs to come!

7 years ago • Post starter

Kazzari--- YAAAAYYY!! Sooo happy for you sweetie!! All those symptoms and dip this time worked in your favor for a BFP!! Congrats!! I'm hoping to follow you. Last night I hardly slept, I didn't get no where near 6hrs of sleep nor a 3hr stretch recommended before temping. I decided take my temp anyway and it was 98.04. Although still above my cover line, it definitely dropped from yesterday.. do you know if not sleeping enough would make your temp be higher or lower or just an unreliable reading? Any insight would be helpful if anyone knows (this is my first cycle temping).
Hugs to all and here's to more BFPs to come!!

User Image

7 years ago

Kazzari CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you! Xx it's so great to see these bfps racking up. Xx

7 years ago

Redfraggle and Kazzari, congratulations!!! I'm so happy for both of you!!

I thought I'd just update, AF showed up this morning, so I'm out. All the light spotting for 4 days was really weird and I've never had it before so I'm chalking it up to stress.

We're taking the next cycle off, but wishing all of you gals still waiting quick BFPs!!

7 years ago

Kazzari: CONGRATULATIONS!!! Looks like you started a lucky thread here!! So happy for you!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 8 more months!!

Lissa:So sorry to hear AF showed up for you. I want to tell you, last cycle I had something similar happen to me. I had spotting start at dpo 11, went away the next day and then back until AF showed up. I thought for SURE I was pregnant but nope! I have never had anything like that happen to me, still don't know why my body did that. Just thought I'd share so you don't panic and maybe feel a little better about this cycle. Don't loose hope! A month off certainly won't hurt though. Good luck to you!

7 years ago

Thanks AK! That actually does make me feel loads better, I was a little worried about what the spotting meant, and googling wasn't helping that.

How are you doing?

7 years ago

Hey ladies! Just checking in. I promise I read everything, I'm just not good at commenting. I am so excited to hear of our first BFP's! How amazing ladies! I hope ore are on their way.

I am 8 DPO today and have a huge POAS problem! I have been POASing since O day and have done so too many times today. I swear this morning on a FRER I saw the tiniest hint of something. I was tired so went back to bed and didn't wake up until 12:30!

Tonight I took another FRER, and again, I swear I see the start of a line. I have to hold it at angles and really play with it, but I see it. I am going to take another tomorrow morning to see if it's the start of something.

7 years ago

Congrats red fraggle and kazzari! I'm so excited for you guys! !!!

7 years ago

Heya all,

So i just signed up today so trying to get the hang of things here. I'm just going crazy during this TWW and feels nice to see that I am not alone in this :p

We have been TTC for almost a year now and i'm a bit positive this cycle. AF is due this sunday...hope she never comes :)

I had a few symptoms like mild cramping and nausea but it has all subsided a bit now. All the more reason for me to get confused :p

Ohh and yesss big congratulations to all those who got BFP's this cycle. hope you bring gud luck for all of us here :)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo