Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 262 Replies | Last Page

Kawosauki

Good luck girl bc seeing a line however faint is good news!

Melissa

Congrats girl! Safe beginnings and baby kisses!

Thanks to everyone today didn't go as expected. But Friday isn't so bad right?

7 years ago

Kazzari- I feel tired, back is super sore, I'm really dizzy, throat is a bit sore. My breasts are tender, sore and itchy. My chest feels heavy. Basically every symptom 10dpo listed is what I have and then some. I also have horrible chills and hot flashes.

User image

7 years ago

Hi Kazzari, normally I don't have any cramps but NORMALLY I don't "listen" my body and not looking for any symptoms. I don't have any cramps today but I had kinda needle pain for one second yesterday (of course my mind can't stop thinking that it was implantation as I read some woman can feel it like that).

kowasauki, I think first response is more sensitive than clear blue, redo FR tomorrow to see if the line is getting stronger, finger crossed!

7 years ago

Hey ladies, Lovely to see some BFP's showing on this thread. I can only read this on my phone so apologies if the responses aren't indivisually tailored (Kazzari puts me to shame on that front!)

Currently 11dpo and took a FRER this morning. Another complete squinter but I compared it to the earlier 9dpo that was a definite BFN and there was no line at all on that one so still trying to remain optimistic. I went and grabbed a 2 pack of digis on the way to work this morning and I've only had one small coffee so far so I'm holding my pee and hoping to test later today. As it was a 2 pack it means I have an extra for if AF doesn't show up. At least I should know either way with a digi!

Fingers crossed for all you that are still in the dreaded 2ww. Want to thank you all for the love and support flying around this forum right now. If nothing else it's lovely to be able to talk the crazy feeling you get whilst TTC without feeling like your some mad crazy woman!

7 years ago

Just an unpdate from this crazy mad POAS addict. I caved and peed on the digi... BFP!

Clearblue 1-2 weeks pregnant. I still can't believe it!

7 years ago

OMG!! Redfraggle YAY!!! Congratulations!! Hoping for a happy and healthy next 8 months for you!! It's finally your turn (:
Infamous: hang in there girl!! Hoping for a true BFP for you Friday!!!

Hope these BFPs are contagious for you other ladies still in the TWW!!

7 years ago

Thanks AK - After a year of trying I still can't quite bring myself to believe it and keep googling if you can get a false BFP on a digital! DH is away until this evening so he doesn't know yet. I've got a little cake from a really lovely artisan bakery near us and I'm going to attach a tag that says
'Roses are Red
Violets are blue
Now share with your wife
cos she's eating for two'

I'm so excited I could wee!

Wishing every single one of you all the very very best for your TTC journey. It's nice to know the symptoms were not in my head. Praying that this little bean makes itself comfy and sticks!

7 years ago

Congratulations!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Redfraggle- CONGRATS!! Amazing news!! Love the way you'll announce to your hubby! Come on more BFPs!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Redfraggle: I'm crying now reading that! How very cute!! What an amazing moment that cake will be for you two!! And many more to come now!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo