Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 262 Replies | Last Page

Hi
Im 5dpo today !
I had tender boobs on dpo3 i think it was,
My symptoms today and tomorrow which i have never seen in any other cycle is milky white discharge like lotion.
Have you ever had that ??
Anyway good luck
When do you normallh test ?

7 years ago

Hi Blondiegirl0007,

Oh, great, we're 1 day a part. Okay. My tender boobs started from 1dpo and hasn't let up and it feels so heavy now.

That's good that you haven't seen that in your other cycles. I find I don't have any CM until AF so certainly not any creamy type.

Thanks - all the best to you too!

I normally test the day before or the same day of AF but I've decided I'm not going to test until at least 16dpo because I've read that it's the best time to test (30 days after the first day of your last AF). Plus, I don't want to see a BFN and then have AF arrive a few hours later. \:

When do you normally test?

7 years ago • Post starter

normally day of af or the day after af, BUTTT this time im going to be silly and do every day after 8dpo, just a little bit more hopeful this time around. I say this now but you know the usual devastating feeling when bfn shows up.

yay so exciting to have someone so close !! what is your normal cycle.
Im 26.

What have been your other symptoms?
today 6dpo woohhoo getting closer.
today very gassy and again more of the white cm.
but now its time for the hopeful implementation.

:) :)

7 years ago

OK. I understand, especially when you're experiencing new symptoms this time around. Some people get faint positives a few days before AF is due so if it makes the TWW shorter, why not? (: (: I've never seen someone so excited about testing early. I can live vicariously through you until I test or AF arrives.

My normal cycle is about 28 days, pretty text book with O at cd14. What about yours?

My temp dipped below CL today. My temps are on the lower side this month and the tender breasts are now underarm like the months I've had AF so I'm not as hopeful as you are. What are your temps like?

I had cramps this morning but for me it's not out of the ordinary. Bring on 6dpo...

Currently sat at 3-4 dpo and trying not to go mad. TTC#1 and for some reason I feel really hopeful this cycle.
I know it's too early to symptom spot but I've had a few things that just feel "off" over the last couple of days. Stomach cramps (I don't usually get any O cramping so don't think it's that) fluttery stomach, metallic taste in mouth and the worst acid reflux ever (again super unusual for me)
Will be 8-9dpo on Sunday so likely to start testing at that point. I know it's still early to test but I don't know if I would be able to wait any longer than that!!!

7 years ago

Hi all!
I'm 7dpo today, been super tired and having some cramps which is odd for me. I drive myself crazy by testing early, will probably start today! Maybe we'll all get lucky and get that BFP soon

7 years ago

Hello! I'm 11 DPO day. Refraining from testing. Honestly don't feel at all pregnant (not that I know what that would feel like) but my BBT chart looks promising and I've just been going to bed way earlier (2 nights over the weekend i fell asleep at 7:30 pm!)

Good luck! Excited to hear how you all make out this cycle. :)

7 years ago

Hi ladies!

Great to have you on board to go through this TWW.

Redfraggle: Haha. I know what you mean. I started this thread at that very stage. I was hopeful because of the tender boobs and then it changed the next day when my temp dipped below CL but now it's gone up and higher. I'm wondering why that happened as I've read implantation occurs between 6-12dpo but there can be the exception, right? (: What are your stomach cramps like? I'm feeling cramps too - very low but it also feels like I've done a lot of sit ups.

AKJ976: We're both 7dpo! Same here, I drive myself crazy testing early so this time round I'm just not going to. Have you had cramps in previous cycles where AF has showed up?

Pupmomfornow: 11dpo - whoo! When is AF due? And, when do you plan on testing? The lack of symptoms can be a good sign too. (:

Hopefully our posts will make the TWW feel shorter!

Kazzari:I usually do get cramps before AF but not this early, more like a day or 2 before. But I refuse to get my hopes up! The more I think about what you had said about early testing, the more I think I am going to wait like you! The BFNs are disheartening!
Pupmomfornow:No signs can be a good thing for sure! At least you are not syching yourself into things!

7 years ago

I am currently 7dpo. I have a lot of interesting symptoms this past week so I'm just a tad bit excited. LOL just a little. Doc said to hold out on testing until St Patricks Day. I think that's a good day for surprises.

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo