Community post

Discussion

Confusion- OPKs HPTs

I am so confused. I started metformin this month but do not have PCOS. The last 2 cycles I had positive opks at CD12 and CD16 including ECWM and a soft high cervix. I hadn't gotten a positive opk this cycle due to being extremely hydrated, or so I thought. I have had multiple faint positive hpt wondfos but they never progressed, assuming they're evaps. On CD22 I got a positive opk. Am I just ovulating late? I do not have EWCM but I am extremely watery and my cervix feels very hard. Any thoughts?

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

When did you last take an HPT? I would suggest doing one again. I thought it was a myth that OPKs can pick up HCG but I was wrong. I tried it with my last cycle before I foubd I was pregnant in 2015 and now I have a 7 month old currently sleeping on me. It's true it can pick it up. I used home health OPKs and HPTs strip tests cost me something like £2-3 for 20 baby dust to you and good luck xx

7 years ago

I am still getting positive opks but negative hpts. My boobs are killing me and I'm somewhat crampy. Maybe it's just AF coming. Last time I was pregnant, I didn't test positive until 4 days after AF should have arrived. Unfortunately, that ended in a miscsrriage.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo