Community post

Discussion

Confused...thoughts/feedback?

I'm am 3 days late on my period. I am VERY regular and very rarely late, and I can't remember a time that I've EVER been 3 days late. Pregnancy test yesterday and today have been very negative -- not even those pesky, confusing faint evap lines. We AREN'T trying, but are not doing anything to prevent. We actually avoided my fertile days based on my period app--however, I've never actually charted to know for sure when in my cycle that I actually ovulate, so in reality I have no clue...

Thoughts? Just late, or too early for a pregnancy test?

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

**NOTE: I've been using Dollar Tree pregnancy tests. Don't know how relevant that is since I've read that they are just as good as name brand.

7 years ago • Post starter

Maybe see your DR? Usually a HPT would show positive by this point, but sometimes not! x

7 years ago

I am in the same boat. AF was due on the first, no sign of her yet. Took a First response this morning and it was negative, no faint line, just a BFN. Ive searched the internet high and low to see if this is common or if people have experienced this. I'm going to wait a few more days and if AF doesn't show and I still have a BNF then I'm gonna hit the doctor and go from there. It sucks no knowing.

7 years ago

"Late" periods r pretty common, it's normal 4 our bodies to switch up on us occasionally.i no it sucks but your period will come soon

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo