Community post

Discussion

What's up with this?

My periods have become strange lately. For the past few months, AF has been very short, light, and thin. This month followed the same pattern, but then did something strange.

AF began on February 20. I had one day of spotting, one day medium flow (cd 1), one day light flow (cd 2), then two days of very light spotting (cd 3 and 4). Cd 5, no AF, I thought I was done. Hubby and I bd that night. CD 6, I woke up to dark, thick, red blood. I put my diva cup back in, and, after 12 hours, there was barely anything in the cup. It looked like a few drops. When I wiped, there was one small dark red clot and lots of clear mucus. Cd 7 EW cm, and I had pinching in my left ovary (my right ovary was removed). I thought maybe that was ovulation pain. This morning (cd 8), I woke up with a bad migraine and nausea, watery cm, and my cervix is high, soft, and closed. My cervix is very puffy and the os feels like a line.

I'm wondering if I ovulated super early. I know that technically it is possible to get pregnant during AF, and my cm is consistent with that possibility. That would mean af would be due 14 days later, right? So AF would be due cd cd 22 or earlier. A few months ago, AF came cd 23, so that would have been another month with really early ovulation.

I used to get hormonal migraines the first two and last two days of AF. I haven't had one in months. Given that this a few days after AF ended, i am wondering if it is a different kind of hormonal migraine, possibly indicating pregnancy.

Am I in the tww already?

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo