Community post

Discussion

Could this be

Hi ladies,
I'm currently 10dpo and I use opk but not temping. To give a bit of background - I have pcos which I'm trying to manage myself as drs won't medicate (I already have two children) I've managed to regulate my periods from have 1-2 a year to a 34 day cycle!! So I'm pretty psyched. So... I got my positive opk on cd20 which makes me 10dpo today.
I have no symptoms at all except 3 days ago I was actually sick in the gym blush was very sudden and strange but I didn't think much of it just that maybe I was overdoing it.
Today I wipe and I have a few strands of brownish blood along with a hefty amount of ewcm, could this be implantation bleed or early af? Any experience or advice out there? Cycle buddies experiencing same thing? X

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Almost the Same scenario..I ovulated around February 7th or 8th..BD on the seventh and 8th sorry became nauseous the 11th through the 19th on the 19th while at work I went to the bathroom wiped and had a pinkish brown spot on tissue went home saw nothing else on the 20th back in the bathroom enough to turn the water red tmi sorry again only needed a liner on the 21 ( AF was due and I got nothing) still haven't seen her... As of today I have the horrid metallic taste and nothing makes it go away! My boobs are heavy and I have the pulling sensation and I'm bloated enough to where it looks like I'm showing but today a negative pregnancy test... Ugh I didn't find out about my other children on a hpt until 6 weeks today if only be roughly five I'm going to try again in a few days

7 years ago

Hi! I'm in a similar position and I don't know what's going on...I have no idea when I ovulated but I thought around CD15. I had some symptoms last week (sore breasts, lots of cm (sorry!), and some weird cravings) and my period was due yesterday (27th) but nothing. Yesterday I had some HORRIBLE cramping and thought for sure my period was starting, but nothing. All tests are negative. I'm wondering if maybe I ovulated much later than I thought. I don't know....it's driving me crazy! I hope you have your answer soon :)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo