Community post

Discussion

Strangest TWW!

Hello to all :)
Just wanted to share my strangest but most promising TWW ever! I am 13 dpo today. All started about 2 hours after intercourse I was about 2 dpo, I started getting some twinges and sharp pains but I tought no I am just obsessing! The next two days I had mild on and off pain in ovaries, I was (still am) super gassy and bloated, but then I stopped noticing my symptoms as I did not want to have false hopes that early! At 6 dpo things became more accentuated as my nipples (especially the left one) had increased sensibility and soon became almost painful and itchy, along with frequent urination. And I knew it wasn't in my head... The next day at 7dpo symptoms went wild: I started AF like cramps but my period isn't even due until 6 days! 8/9 dpo cramping is almost permanent, got runny nose and started sneezing all the time, dull aches, constant pressure feeling, headache, backache, and until now I am just dehydrated no matter how much fluid I drink :O Deciced to test (I know I know) at 10 dpo but got a BFN, symptoms suddenly disapppeared. I was a bit panicked I should say, not wanting to believe it was psychological because I knew it wasn't. At 11 dpo starting to get really sharp pains if I move too quick or in certain position at this point I am physically exhausted even by doing nothing, extreme fatigue. My only comfortable position is practically always laying down, just have this heavy and bloated sensation. Feeling nauseated at times but just hungry at all times. I can't sleep at night I am just restless and this made me moody. Took a test at 12dpo (yesterday) and got what seemed to be positive (image link): User Image.

I am definitely going to retest soon probably tomorrow at 14 dpo as period in due on the 28th.

What do you girls think? If I am pregnant could these early symptoms mean maybe multiples?

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Oops having problems inserting image
I had also entered it yesterday labeled "not sure.." for tests at 12 dpo its Image #642189

Sorry about that

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo