Community post

Discussion

11dpo today got. BFN anyone here got any postivies after ?

View Full Post

dpo 11 today tested around 10am ( not morning pee) BFN ..on 2 test :(
Experiencing the following symptoms:
Sore boobs
Mood swings
Light cramping lower abdomen
Mold headaches
Sore gums

Hoping its not AF going to test tomorrow morning ...
Going crazy lol
Anyone else on the same boat ?

Thanks ladies ????

21 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 21 Replies | Last Page

So happy we aren't alone in this ! Been feeling more bloated then ever and emotional and the same werid stretching feeling in my abdomen! AF hasn't come thankfully! I'm now 13dpo today ! Was so tempted to check but stopped myself ! So hard not to think about!

Any of you guys have had any new symptoms or tested today ???

Xoxoxox

7 years ago • Post starter

I'm so curious. Those of you who have been pregnant before, did you feel a lot different when you had the bfp? I have a few symptoms maybe but I really feel the same so I keep thinking that this month isn't it either. My test had the same vvvfp this am. I beginning to think the last 5 in the box all had evaps or indents but I did feel like I saw the slightest shad of pink. I have wondfos coming tomorrow so I guess we'll see with a better brand.

7 years ago

I tested today and got another BFN. Anyone else have some good news today?

At this point i'm just going to focus on the next month and try to play "catch the egg" a little better. I'm thinking this might also be due to stress. I'm a grad student in my last semester so I am stressed and I hear that makes things harder

User Image

7 years ago

Good Morning Ladies!

It's great to know that we are all in the same boat and have found a cool space to share our journeys! Sorry to hear about the BFN's, although it's not over until AF arrives. I'm trying to just stay chill and not read too much into anything. I haven't tested this morning. Currently 14dpo ( I think) and was supposed to start today. I'm on CD 34 which is the longest cycle I've had that I know of. Honestly, I just don't want to see a BFN!

I totally understand opk's and charting bbt can be pretty stressful, but I would recommend trying at least one just to have a slight idea of what to expect. I am no expert by any means but can attempt to answer any questions about them, if yall are considering! Also, if you'd like to try and share a few pics of your possibly faint positives, please do! I'm sure we would all be happy to check them out.

As far as new symptoms go, I've been highly agitated the last 2 days lol, slight decrease of appetite, and increased CM

If I test today, I'll keep you guys posted. I can't decide on whether I'd like to have a day of not knowing and just enjoying myself, or testing and potentially being devastated or incredibly happy. CAN'T HANDLE THESE EMOTIONS! lol

7 years ago

i took a digital and got bfn
i ovulated on cd 13 or 14 and idk if a test would work for me first time ttc

7 years ago

Ladies there is hope! It was implantation spotting. I bought a better brand today! I got my bfp! It's been a long stressful 7 months! Wishing all of you bfp too!

7 years ago

Wow! Amazing, Congratulations Kariqpie! That is wonderful news.

Any chance you could tell us your symptoms if you had any?

Congrats again!

7 years ago

I had spotting for 3 days. The first day of spotting my breasts were super sore. I'm irregular so I thought I just was having a very light period which I sometimes get. I may have been more tired but I always get pretty tired on the weekends after a long week. I may be a little nauseous now. I'm honestly in disbelief because I always figured you just be able to tell your pregnant but I feel pretty much the same.

Best wishes ladies! Thanks for your support!

7 years ago

Sorry ladies for been MIA lately. Been keeping my self busy ! Haven't tested since 12dpo today I'm 14 dpo going to wait it out till the 1 of March lol anyone get an BFP ? only eXtra symptoms I've gotten is really bad back pain and I haven't been able to sleep at all ! And also have the same werid feeling in my abdomen. Didn't have these with my DS so it's different that's for sure !hope you ladies r having a good start to the week keep us updated !

Xoxoxo

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi guys!

I tested this morning and got a BFN. So lame. I still have high temps, I'm on my longest cycle ever, and supposedly 2 days late. Not real sure what the deal is, but I'm going to keep temping and see what happens in the next few days. Currently 15 dpo, so I'll probs wait till 18dpo to test again. Here's to hoping a BFP will show up soon.

Wishing the best of luck to all of you in the waiting game!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo