Community post

Discussion

11dpo today got. BFN anyone here got any postivies after ?

dpo 11 today tested around 10am ( not morning pee) BFN ..on 2 test :(
Experiencing the following symptoms:
Sore boobs
Mood swings
Light cramping lower abdomen
Mold headaches
Sore gums

Hoping its not AF going to test tomorrow morning ...
Going crazy lol
Anyone else on the same boat ?

Thanks ladies ????

21 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 21 Replies | Last Page

I'm right there with ya, although I tested yesterday 10dpo and it was negative. Are your periods regular? My longest cycle ever is 34 days and I am 3 days away from that. The waiting KILLS!

7 years ago

Yes me. I tested on 10-11 dpo big white stark NEGATIVE!! I was so hurt and disappointed. Tested again the morning of 14 dpo..HUGE BFP! It was the same way 8 years ago for my first born. I tested every 3 days and got negatives all the way to 20 dpo! I was 5 weeks when I finally got a positive test for him. I was never a woman who got light lines mine either were there or were not. Lol I couldn't do the progression pics. So keep u'r head up! Good luck! Baby dust!

7 years ago

Thanks frmoenthe response ladies! So hard not to think about especially when feeling all that's symptoms! Yesterday when I was 11dpo I had cramping all day didn't stop! I thought for sure AF was coming! She didn't show up so I tested this morning on 12dpo still BFN . I usually have a normal period lasting from 6-7 days so still hoping maybe I miss calculated by a couple of days lol still hoping for that BFP ! THANK YOU LADIES ! doesn't make me feel alone anymore haha ! Going crazy testing like this !! ???????????

7 years ago • Post starter

I also tested this morning (12 dpo) and it was negative. WHYYYYYYY? lol It's nice to hear that others get BFP's after BFN's. Here's to hoping we are similar! What day is your period due? Are you temping?
oh...and HAPPY FRIDAY

7 years ago

Omg so happy were have the same dpo dates !! I'm going to test tomorrow! I will drive me crazy not to I'm due for my period next week Tuesday the 28th ! I'm feeling not as crampy today but still feel off ! It's crazy how some mama's get A BFP this early! When is your period due !!

I KNOW! I probably won't test tomorrow unless I'm feeling extra weird. lol My periods have been slightly irregular so I'm not positive on when it will arrive. I use a few apps to track it and they all predicted I would've started by now. Fertility Friend has predicted it arriving on Sunday, so I'm going to go with that as the latest and will probably test again then. That is if I can wait that long... I also track my bbt and it is still getting higher each day. Do you temp? lol I've been pretty tired today and have twinges in my abdomen all day. I'll be anxious to hear about your test tomorrow and hope AF stays gone for us both!

7 years ago

Lol I did test and got nothing :( I don't temperature check lol and I'm going to wait till Monday if I don't get Af Monday morning I'm checking again trying not to think about it but it's okay hard !!!!!!!!! Let me know how it goes on Sunday!!! Wishing a BFP for u !!!!!

Oh and I have been having funny twitches and pull sensations it's really werid but again I'm trying to look so into it lol until I testimate again :(

Hi Ladies! I think I'm due for AF on Tuesday too. I'm going crazy. I feel like I had the most extreme faint positive yesterday and today with fmu. I also had 3 days of spotting Wednesday to Friday. It was pretty reddish, not light pink or brownish like everything says implantation bleeding is. I wake up too groggy to remember to temp and I get to stressed taking opks. It makes me not want to bd if they don't show +. I'm super irregular. Since I got my iud removed, my cycle has varied between 27-38 days. I'm just waiting to test more this week before calling the doctor to set up infertility testing.

Sorry. This is all over the place. My hubby is supportive but men just don't get the stress of this for us. Thanks for letting me vent!

Wishing you girls all bfp!!!!

7 years ago

Hello everyone!

I am also waiting for my BFP. I'm 14dpo (I think- i don't know my exact ovulation date, i'm just going by some spotting I had on day 10 of my cycle) and i've gotten 3 BFN so far. I'm so discouraged. I could have sworn I had so many symptoms this past week like a strange sore pinching feeling, crying for no reason, headaches, and intense bloating but they all went away as time progressed.

AF is due on the 28th but i'm going to assume it's coming until it doesn't. In a way i'm so glad this community exists and that there are so many other women in my position that have been successful eventually. Makes me feel less alone. I haven't told any of my friends or family that i'm trying because I don't want people asking all the time, so really this community is my only outlet to discuss this, besides my husband of course.

User Image

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo