Community post

Discussion

Crazy things you have done during your two week wait

This is my second cycle ttc for # 1. I've been looking at all the symptoms day by day post ovulation trying to determine which ones best fit me. I then relay all this information to dh. In the last two days alone I've done some cray things. On my way home from working after searching for which cheap pregnancy test has the highest sensitivity I went to the dollar store. I proceeded to buy eight pregnancy tests. Only to have another stark white negative at 9 dpo. I proceeded to look for my frer test I bought last week only to not be able to find it. I googled the sensitivity of the test for hcg and saw it was quite low. I then proceeded to hold my urine all night so my fmu would be concentrated something I normally never do. I toss and turn all night and wake up at 6 am to go to the store to buy a frer. The result is again a bfn but I'm only 10 dpo today. It's very crushing to see only one line. I told myself I'm not going to test and just wait until Saturday when AF shows up. However I have quickly become a posa and will probably breakdown today and test in the afternoon when my cheap internet dipsticks come. What's the craziest thing you have done during your ttw?

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hey girl! I am also on my second cycle ttc #1 and I'm 9dpo today and I've been testing like crazy. Started last night, bfn, woke up at 2:30 bfn, 6:30am bfn and finally 2:30pm bfn. I bought a 25 pack of dip strips and it's so hard not to take every twitch as a symptom! Fx for both of us getting our bfps soon!

User image

7 years ago

I just tested again with a walmart test and still negative. I hope you get a bfp too!

7 years ago • Post starter

I bought 2 packs of 20 super sensitive 10miu tests and used them all ????????????

7 years ago

At Alisha and what was the result?! I just did a search on those fairhaven brand and i heard at that concentration the bfp were getting mixed reviews when other users compared them to other tests. The other test were mostly bfn compared to the 10 sensitivity on the ic that gave the users bfp. One girl got excited only to get her af not too long after. However, the 20 conc of ic seems to be good.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo